Recensione di MidSpike
Valutata 1 su 5di MidSpike, 2 mesi fa
I used to enjoy this extension before the Q1 2023 update. Please bring back the ability to copy notes directly from the extension!
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14369023, 17 ore faNo longer installs as an extension on Firefox. Message claims there is a "network problem" but gives no further information.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17826284, 2 giorni faThis was a pretty decent app, worked well for what it was designed for. Except; It let itself be hacked last November, and then again, recently, it let an employee have access to its master vault from HIS home! So when his PC was hacked, the hacker gained access to the master vault and ALL the accounts. Granted, the hacker will now have to crack individual accounts by figuring out passwords, but that's not an impossible task by far. So, in less than four months, I changed passwords for some 250 accounts twice. After the second time, needless to say, I dumped this POS service. Oh, and by the way, take a quick look at their massive number of 5* reviews. Unlike the negative ones here, there are no narratives, just ratings. Feeling a need to stuff the ratings box, LastPass?
- Valutata 3 su 5di Kosmos, 5 giorni faViele Jahre war ich ein zufriedener und zahlender Nutzer. Seitdem die Erweiterung aber erneuert wurde verursacht LastPass immer mehr Probleme.
Ein paar Beispiele:
- Plötzlich "matchen" vollkommen falsche Websites im Vault und der eigentlich richtige EIntrag findet sich irgendwo am Ende der Liste
- "Soll das Passwort gespeichert/aktualisiert werden?"-PopUps zertören das Layout der aufgerufenen Website
- Vollkommen abwegige Formularfelder weden als Login-Feld erkannt, was sowohl beim Ausfüllen als auch im Zusammenhang mit vorgenannten PopUps zu noch mehr Frust führt
Wenn sich hier nicht bald viel tut muss der innere Schweinehund nachgeben und eine Alternative gefunden werden. :(
- Valutata 1 su 5di Paleyrenk, 7 giorni faHave used lastpass for many years. The current lastpass is too difficult to use, it is almost a decoration!
- Valutata 1 su 5di Bartholomew, 8 giorni faI have never reviewed an extension before, however Lastpass has prompted me to as a result of their business practices. Removing multi-device support I could deal with, removing email support for free users, ok... But now a data breach due to employee incompetence? No thanks.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17812610, 11 giorni faright now I am very frustrated and find using last pass impossible.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 16151627, 14 giorni faA password manager with a data breach. Also the updates actively removed cross platform use without paying way more than competitors. Go use bitwarden or something else.
- Valutata 2 su 5di kazerniel, 15 giorni faUsed LastPass for many years, but this new app version from a few weeks ago is actively worse than it was before. Autofill isn't offered on some forms that it used to, while it keeps trying to manage completely non-password-related fields (such as Steam's game search bar).
- Valutata 1 su 5di Leonard, 16 giorni faLastPass lost USER databases in a 2022 breach. They then tried to hide the fact by waiting nearly 6 months to release details! Even then, the resulting forensics simply proved that they were inexcusably irresponsible with sensitive user data.
As a computer security professional I wouldn't normally post a negative review because I understand the challenges of the situation.
However, LastPass' failure is so egregious it is simply inexcusable.
I've canceled all my accounts with them (personal, family and corporate PAID accounts.)
My posting here is to inform others since LastPass has demonstrated they can't be trusted to be forthcoming.
Use at your own risk!
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17671266, 16 giorni faThis garbage company just keeps on making one garbage update after another. The only thing they really care is your money. Even they took your money, their program still won't work, and they won't keep your password safe.