- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17753606, 6 ore faThe add on used to be great. It's most recent update has made it SUCK! No longer works, searches don't come up, looks cartoony. Horrible change, bring the old one back.
- Valutata 4 su 5di B9, un giorno faLastPass used to work fine with Firefox until maybe a few weeks ago. Now, for sites that require me to reenter my master password, I have to open the vault, and then launch the site from there instead of quickly launching it from the LastPass extension icon. I'm also having trouble editing existing site information now. I deleted my temporary internet files and cache, and deleted the LastPass extension then reinstalled it to Firefox. So far I can open sites (except for the ones that require a password reprompt) from the icon. It's annoying but I can put up with it for awhile. Please fix this ASAP. I reported a bug to LastPass maybe a couple of days ago with no response so far. I encourage others with the same problem to report this bug to LastPass using the Report a Bug feature visible when you click on your LastPass account icon.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17752320, un giorno faThis will be the third time this week that I have removed and reinstalled this extension to try to get basic functionality back. it worked good for years and someone who doesn't know what they're doing has ruined it.
- Valutata 2 su 5di SteveTheBoater, 2 giorni faWow a real stinker of an update last week, and I see I'm not alone in this view. I use it primarily on a site that manages addresses and it is constantly offering to paste and save addresses, even though I have disabled this feature mutiple times. It is intermittently not showing my passwords or is failing to paste them in if I select them. Can I revert to the previous release?
- Valutata 1 su 5di Blake, 2 giorni faMight be time to leave, as a paying customer this extension is pretty non-functional. That coupled with their recent security breaches should give everyone pause on whether LastPass is the best option going forward
- Valutata 1 su 5di pandapal, 2 giorni faWhat have they done?? This plug-in used to work flawlessly; now many of my passwords don't show up & the interface is clunky. I PAY for this software & I expect it to work in my browser. Is LP going to fix this or do I go elsewhere?
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 15637397, 2 giorni fasadly a paying customer, lastest update last pass is useless,,, and support, on holiday or what.... time to abbandon ship, remeover automatic renewal, and will look elsewhere in 5 days if they dont get their act running!
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 13363699, 2 giorni faWhatever / whenever the most recent update was broke the extension in Firefox. Opening the vault does nothing but bring a white embedded window without anything in it besides the logo. Search is also broken... basically the extension is non functional. I pay for LastPass and without a functional browser extension it makes me wonder why.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Dan Cogan, 2 giorni faI have also found that the latest update broke the functionality of this extension. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, and that helped for a little while, but the functionality cuts in and out intermittently. I type the name of a site into the Search your Vault box, and it pulls up the wrong sites. It's totally bonkers. Plus, the UI is much worse now, IMHO.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 16785947, 3 giorni fait gets worse and worse, If I want to edit something the annoying web vault is opened instead of previous extension edit window. Passwords are already exported to Bitwarden, soon to say bye bye and use only one pass manager if there is no improvement (going back where the lastpass was).
- Valutata 1 su 5di branderd, 3 giorni faSince the last update nothing works anymore in the addon on FF and on Chrome. Super annoying - if we can not find a workaround the whole company has to switch to another password manager.
- Valutata 4 su 5di VL, 3 giorni faThe update from January 2023 broke much of the functionality of the plugin. Fortunately, another review here mentioned removing and reinstalling, which would have been nice to know. Doing that seems to have at least gotten the plugin working. I will reserve judgement on the UI/UX changes for now. So far, I am a bit grumbly about it, but we'll see.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 17749003, 3 giorni faThe latest update, released in January 2023, requires an uninstall and reinstall to fully function. Would be nice if LastPass had let people know that.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 17747943, 4 giorni faVersion 220.127.116.11 would not retain preferences.
Whatever I set gets forgotten once I reload Firefox.
Auto log-off timer, disable auto-fill.... all gone once Firefox gets closed and re-opened.
Reading reviews: looks like the last update has many-many flaws. Wow.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Capricorn1, 5 giorni faQuite frankly, how could anyone still trust LastPass with their sensitive data? That last breach gave away entire vaults. I've moved on to another password manager. I recommend everyone do the same. Even so, I now have hours (days?) of changing the password at each and every site and login in the vault. Thanks, so much. Just to put some icing on the cake, the Delete Your Account form is not working, so I they can't even get that right. Coincidence? Hmm.