- Valutata 1 su 5di Shajirr, un giorno faDo not install update 22.214.171.124, it completely breaks the extension!
Autofill doesn't work, can't copy login or password from an entry, extension button on the toolbar also stops working.
Roll back to a previous one
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13027013, 2 giorni faLatest update I think it was in November 2022 has broken and changed many functionalities, no auto fill, no field form detection, no succesfull login detection, no website detection(it just says launch instead of the old fill button), and severall others, I have been using LP for 10+ years and this is just horrible. Maybe Iwill try removing the add onn completely and installing an old version.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Brian, 3 giorni faThe most recent release is a giant pile of regressions. Auto-fill doesn't work properly (it puts passwords in fields that aren't password fields -- specifically OTP fields), the workflow for selecting credentials in a field that doesn't auto populate is broken, and it now asks to save logins for all sorts of scenarios where it shouldn't (OTP in particular, but plenty of other dumb fields). I've no idea what changed in the past 10 days, but this is horrible.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Jim Rockford, P.I., 5 giorni faI just now added the Firefox add-on that has worked for me for years, after re-imaging Windows . But now, I am not getting the familiar interface. Instead, I get just two options, "Search your Vault" and "Vault". I do not want to use the vault. I want the old interface back. I just now tried it on Edge and that works perfectly, as before. What am I missing?
- Valutata 1 su 5di ben_393, 6 giorni faSadly not working after the most recent update! Clicking the icon in the toolbar does nothing anymore -- I have no way to log in. Autofill does not work. Switched to Bitwarden.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Paul Everett, 6 giorni faThe LastPass extension used to be usable in Firefox, but the latest version is buggy and slow at best. Passwords are very slow to populate or never populate at all. What LastPass calls "Password less" authentication is anything but password less
- Valutata 1 su 5di jzniu, 8 giorni faNot sure why this addon keeps opening new tab rather than filling up forms on the current tab. Not sure if something became broken, due to configuration mistakes, or bug in new updates.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 16096569, 11 giorni faI used LastPass for a few years on Firefox. In the beginning it worked very well; but now I want to abandon it for another password manager. LastPass does not detect logins often, does not detect password changes, etc... it is starting to get frustrated.