Recensione di Utente Firefox 12755200
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17847166, 12 ore faCannot adjust size or create password really a pain in the A** Old one easy to use
- Valutata 1 su 5di Jdd, 6 giorni faUNSAFE DO NOT USE, Unable to delete my account, or to login again, or to recover my password, dangerous app that steals banking information. AVOID LAST PASS AT ALL COST and in fact any other password cloud service, Passwords should be kept offiline and encrypted. THINK ABOUT IT? While who you hand your passwords to someoene else? WHEN THEY ARE ONLY MEANT FOR YOU!
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14047124, 8 giorni fait got terrible to use. Happy I switched to bitwarden earlier. Kept it only as a back-up. Here are 2 HUGE reasons not to use it. First, you need to remember your email pass apart from lastpass, because it will constantly ask you to confirm it's actually you trying to log-in via email... so if you have your email pass saved in lastpass and don't remember it - you're F-word and gonna have to recover your email first... SECOND reason is you might actually not receive the login confirmation email from lastpass, then you just F-word and cannot do anything. NEVER USE IT if you do not want to lose all your passes.
- Valutata 1 su 5di EricBrandt, 8 giorni faI've been a LastPass user for years and years. Through breach after breach after breach. I stuck it out. But this latest "upgrade" auto-populates fields on web forms and populates them again (and again and again and again) if you try deleting the data. Today, for the third time now, I had to uninstall LastPass in order to finish filling out a form on a website. I'm done. 1Password, here I come.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17252809, 10 giorni fafor some reason is not showing up on the add-on the toolbar
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14369023, 13 giorni faNo longer installs as an extension on Firefox. Message claims there is a "network problem" but gives no further information.