Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 13222952, 10 mesi fa
Was OK, but lately lastpass opens automatically, showing my master password, even though set NOT to show password. So, handy for remembering general paswords, but not anything important.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Phil, 3 ore faI have used this extension and service for years -- this most recent extension update broke the extension. Double checked on multiple computers. This newest (early Dec 2022) "update" has serious flaws. LastPass -- come online and fix this.
(Side note: their web-form for submitting support requests is, guess what, also broken and doesn't allow attachments, even of the allowed file types.)
(Side note #2: this is getting even worse... sent email to their "support" email listed on the LastPass Password extension page... and got an "undeliverable" message from "email@example.com". Did LastPass's support team just call December an "off month" and walk away from the office?)
- Valutata 2 su 5di arst, 2 giorni faHad been using it for years. But recently notice that on some pages like https://developer.android.com/jetpack/compose first load shows weird layouts for 1 sec, then become normla. Not an big deal but just annoying. I try disabling all other extensions only enabling this one. So I can confirm this extension casues the issue. Unfortunately it had been good for me. I now need to look other password managment solutions. And I believe this review will not be reviewed by LastPass. So good bye thanks for had been great tool.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Dave Brondsema, 2 giorni faLatest versions don't work, you need to install 22.214.171.124 from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/lastpass-password-manager/versions/ for it to work
- Valutata 1 su 5di houk , 3 giorni faGetting Worse and WORSE. Passwords disappearing out of the blue, multiple accounts created for the same login and unbearable amount of clicks to check existing passwords.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 16358325, 4 giorni faI've been using this add-on for years with absolutely no problem, but with the December 2022 update (4.015) the extension has become completely unusable. I now need to sign in to the LastPass website, open my vault, and then copy/paste passwords. This is far from ideal. Please fix this extension ASAP.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Shajirr, 6 giorni faDo not install update 126.96.36.199, it completely breaks the extension!
Autofill doesn't work, can't copy login or password from an entry, extension button on the toolbar also stops working.
Roll back to a previous one
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13027013, 7 giorni faUpdate 4.105 on Dec 5 2022 is horrible and didn't fix any issues like the most basic site detection and fill button ,this is beyond horrible you have to manually copy paste the fucking username and password , I don't know any other add-ons like this but I would suggest downloading an older version like from the start of 2022 or change to another add-on.
Latest update I think it was in November 2022 has broken and changed many functionalities, no auto fill, no field form detection, no successful login detection, no website detection(it just says launch instead of the old fill button), and several others, I have been using LP for 10+ years and this is just horrible. Maybe I will try removing the add on completely and installing an old version.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Brian, 7 giorni faThe most recent release is a giant pile of regressions. Auto-fill doesn't work properly (it puts passwords in fields that aren't password fields -- specifically OTP fields), the workflow for selecting credentials in a field that doesn't auto populate is broken, and it now asks to save logins for all sorts of scenarios where it shouldn't (OTP in particular, but plenty of other dumb fields). I've no idea what changed in the past 10 days, but this is horrible.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Jim Rockford, P.I., 10 giorni faI just now added the Firefox add-on that has worked for me for years, after re-imaging Windows . But now, I am not getting the familiar interface. Instead, I get just two options, "Search your Vault" and "Vault". I do not want to use the vault. I want the old interface back. I just now tried it on Edge and that works perfectly, as before. What am I missing?
- Valutata 1 su 5di ben_393, 10 giorni faSadly not working after the most recent update! Clicking the icon in the toolbar does nothing anymore -- I have no way to log in. Autofill does not work. Switched to Bitwarden.