Per provare i componenti aggiuntivi disponibili in questo sito scarica Mozilla Firefox, un modo veloce e gratuito per navigare sul Web.Chiudi
Benvenuto in Firefox Add-ons.
Scegli tra migliaia di funzionalità aggiuntive e stili per rendere Firefox veramente tuo.Chiudi
KidZui K2 1.0.3
di Briks Software, KidZui
Get the award-winning kids' browser stuffed with millions of kid-friendly games, websites, and videos. All reviewed by parents and teachers.
Informazioni su questo componente aggiuntivo
Parents receive weekly emails to keep in-touch with your kids’ online activities and searches. This is a great way to stay in touch with your child’s evolving interests on the web.
Per creare una tua raccolta devi avere un account per Mozilla Add-ons.
Licenza per l’utente finale
* Permitted Use
* You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of the Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on the Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by us to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the Site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by us to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of KidZui and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
* Limited License
* Copyright Policy
* We may terminate the privileges of any user who uses the Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information or content to the Site, you warrant that the information or content does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
* Representations By You
* By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that you are a resident of the United States; (c) that all materials of any kind submitted by you through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights, (d) that, upon activation, you consent to your child’s use of the KidZui application
* During the registration process you will be asked to select a unique password for access to certain portions of the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the password. By logging into the Site, you represent and warrant that: (i) you are the customer who registered for the services; (ii) that you are using the services only for permitted purposes; (iii) you are not a competitor of KidZui’s, or agent thereof; (iv) you will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of the password or account or any other breach of security; and (v) you will ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org of any potential unauthorized use(s) of your account, or breach of security. You also represent and warrant that: (i) you will not select or utilize a user name of another person with intent to impersonate that person; (ii) you will not select or utilize a user name in which another person has rights, if you do not have that person's authorization to use such name; and (iii) you will not select or utilize a user name that KidZui in its sole discretion deems offensive.
* You also represent and warrant that during the registration process: (i) you agree to receive KidZui account information, membership updates, product updates, receipts and promotions via e-mail. KidZui does not share or sell any personal information with third parties.
* License Granted by You
* By providing content or information to us, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site, you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted us an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. We may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at our sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to us. Any communication or materials you send to us will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by us for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
* The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
* No Commercial Use
* This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain KidZui’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. KidZui will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
* Links and Search Results
* The Site contains links to sites operated by third parties throughout the World Wide Web. KidZui has no control over these sites or the content within them. KidZui does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in any third party sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. KidZui does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against KidZui for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at email@example.com.
* Intellectual Property
* DMCA Policy
* If you are notifying KidZui of alleged copyright infringement, please be sure to provide the following information in the form required by 17 U.S.C. Section 512:
1. A description of the copyrighted work that you allege is being infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
2. A description of the allegedly infringing material and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or an electronic mail address;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or the law; and
5. A statement by you that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed. Designated Agent for Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
NAME: KidZui, Inc. attention CFO
ADDRESS: 2448 Historic Decatur Road, Suite 105 San Diego, CA 92106
* DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
* YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE (THE "WEBSITE CONTENT") ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" FOR YOUR USE. THE WEBSITE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. NEITHER KIDZUI, NOR OUR SUBSIDIARIES OR LICENSORS, MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE CONTENT OF THE SITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; THAT THE WEBSITE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE SUCCESSFUL RESULTS FROM FOLLOWING ANY INSTRUCTIONS, DIRECTIONS OR RECOMMENDATIONS ON THE SITE.
* LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
* UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL KIDZUI, OUR SUBSIDIARIES OR OUR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR FROM INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. OUR LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
* You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold KidZui, and our subsidiary and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, officers and directors harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, that arise from your use or misuse of the Site or the content therein. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
* Refund and Cancellation Policy
* When and if applicable, you will pay all fees or charges to your account based on KidZui’s fees, charges, and billing terms in effect as shown under My Account at www.KidZui.com. You are responsible for paying any taxes that may apply. If you do not pay on time or if KidZui cannot charge your credit card, PayPal or other payment method for any reason, KidZui reserves the right to either suspend or terminate your access to the Site and account and terminate these Terms. If you cancel your account at any time, you will not receive any refund. By using the Site and/or the Services, you consent to receiving electronic communications from KidZui. These electronic communications may include notices about applicable fees and charges, transactional information and other information concerning or related to the Site and/or Services. These electronic communications are part of your relationship with KidZui. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
* International Use
* By choosing to access the Site from any location other than the United States, you accept full responsibility for compliance with all local laws that are applicable. KidZui makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to, any United States export laws and regulations.
* Choice of Law
* Integration and Severability
* © Copyright 2008 KidZui, Inc. All Rights Reserved.