Valutata 4,5 su 5
4,5 stelle su 5
- di Cpt_Igloo, 10 anni faValutata 4 su 5Useful (especially since firebug 1.5 crashes firefox on linux x64), but weird behavior on values of type string with line feeds inside (and possibly the other control characters which are escaped in json, range U+0000 through U+001F - did not test).
Bug occurs when line feeds are escaped with the two-characters sequence %x5c %x64, not the six-chars sequence U+000A.
Symptom: display is correct until the line feed, then the rest of the json doc is not displayed.
I don't know what people expect as display for line feed (just ignore it?), but the rest of the document should be displayed anyway.
As a suggestion, there's another json addon out there that displays line feeds as the ascii representation of the escaping sequence, "\n"...
- di dcaunt, 10 anni faValutata 5 su 5The reviews posted below (Archon810 and tgilbert328) are misleading. When serving json you should send a Content-type: application/json header for the extension to detect the json.
It might be useful for the addon to have an option to detect json in responses incorrectly sent as text/html or otherwise, when the developer can't control the content type of the JSON to be read.
5 stars from me - makes JSON easy!
- di tgilbert328, 10 anni faValutata 3 su 5Love the concept, but as john2496 says, we need a way to tell your add-in that the text we receive is json, even if its sent as text.
In my ajax programming, I will often use callbacks and eval the text response. When I drop the url into FF, it comes back as text, not .json.
- di Enda Farrell, 11 anni faValutata 5 su 5It's marvelous when you get an extension that does something really well - and this extension handles a very wide variety of JSON really well. Excellent. Time-saving.
- di Mike Ruhlin, 11 anni faValutata 3 su 5So my particular web app surfaces JSON responses with content-type: text/html. I know, that's not cool and we shouldn't do it, but I don't always have control over such things... Would be nice if there was some "view as JSON" button I could click somewhere.
- di Li Jun, 11 anni faValutata 3 su 5Hi, thanks for the great tools!
As for most of situations, I use the Firebug to catch server responses (which are JSON format data), and I hardly found a Firefox extension to parse them. If this tool has a popup in which JSON data can be filled in and parsed, that would be wonderful.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 11 anni faLi Jun, could you please file that as a feature request on the Google Code project for JSONView? I'd love to be able to figure out exactly what you'd need.
- di Matthew Garber, 11 anni faValutata 5 su 5Great tool to speed up development of our REST JSON services. Eliminates the need to save a file each time, open it, and copy the contents to a desktop JSON viewer.