- Valutata 5 su 5This is exactly what I was looking for. Nicely done.
- Valutata 5 su 5Simpre y atractivo... esta muy bueno este complemento, se los recomiendo
- Valutata 4 su 5This is a nice add on. But it would be good if it could also support JSONP. That would be a big plus.
- Valutata 4 su 5Nice and simple. Works exactly the way it should and i love the expand collapse and pretty print/color coding.
- Valutata 5 su 5Simple and very helpful. Thank you so much!
- Valutata 5 su 5Great great tool! You made my REST-programming day!
- Valutata 5 su 5It's marvelous when you get an extension that does something really well - and this extension handles a very wide variety of JSON really well. Excellent. Time-saving.
- Valutata 5 su 5Thanks man! This is what I have been looking for a loooong time!
- Valutata 5 su 5Superb extension! Exactly what I was looking for. Thanx!
- Valutata 5 su 5Amazingly useful. Been waiting for this for a long time!
- Valutata 5 su 5This is amazingly helpful. Many thanks! Renders JSON right in the browser, just like it says!
- Valutata 5 su 5Very useful plugin! :)
- Valutata 3 su 5So my particular web app surfaces JSON responses with content-type: text/html. I know, that's not cool and we shouldn't do it, but I don't always have control over such things... Would be nice if there was some "view as JSON" button I could click somewhere.
- Valutata 5 su 5Great extension, would be perfect if it could also handle jsonp encapsulation and displaying.
- Valutata 3 su 5Hi, thanks for the great tools!
As for most of situations, I use the Firebug to catch server responses (which are JSON format data), and I hardly found a Firefox extension to parse them. If this tool has a popup in which JSON data can be filled in and parsed, that would be wonderful.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 11 anni faLi Jun, could you please file that as a feature request on the Google Code project for JSONView? I'd love to be able to figure out exactly what you'd need.
- Valutata 5 su 5Great tool to speed up development of our REST JSON services. Eliminates the need to save a file each time, open it, and copy the contents to a desktop JSON viewer.
- Valutata 5 su 5I gave it a shot on the JSON I'm using for client-server communications, and there were no problems. So I'd say this does what it says it does.
- Valutata 5 su 5Great addon for every web developer.
- Valutata 5 su 5This is great now that I'm working more with a web service that we're converting to work with JSON. Lightweight and simple, and does just what it says; my favorite type of plug-in. Looking forward for local *.json file support.
- Valutata 5 su 5awesome!
- Valutata 5 su 5Great tool for visualizing json returns. Does everything you'd want, and nothing you don't. What more could you want?
- Valutata 4 su 5Though it's clear that this extension is brand new, it already provides wonderful functionality and usability for reading JSON documents. It's wonderful!
- Valutata 4 su 5Doesn't detect all valid json files but otherwise just works as expected. Will be a real eye-strain saver.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 11 anni faa_kurogane, I'd love it if you would send me links to JSON documents that it doesn't detect (please file them in the issue tracker for the project on Google Code) - I'd like to make sure all valid JSON documents get formatted!
- Valutata 4 su 5Works like a charm, kind of reminds the way how Firefox handles XML documents without stylesheets.
It would be nice if this addon could also support viewing JSONP
- Valutata 5 su 5Excellent add-on.