- Valutata 5 su 5Does it work with firefox 4 beta9?
- Valutata 4 su 5Does what it says on the tin, but the copy-paste problems are frustrating.
- Valutata 5 su 5很好用,雖網頁製作商也有此類功能,但整頁完整觀看且用顏色歸類,完全對我這種初學者很美好的幫助:D 太棒了
- Valutata 5 su 5Great for debugging, works perfect when outputting a JSON content type header.
- Valutata 4 su 5Cool, helped me a lot, debugging long json results.
- Valutata 4 su 5Very usefull, the bug about not being able to copy the JSON object kinda hurts, would be great if perhaps you could work around that. Would give 5 stars with that...
- Valutata 5 su 5Very very handy - Thanks
- Valutata 5 su 5one of the cool addons
- Valutata 5 su 5Great extension!
- Valutata 5 su 5Very usefull addon for developers of AJAX/REST services.
- Valutata 5 su 5Thank you so very much !
- Valutata 5 su 5Beautiful; simple small plugin that does its job as expected, allowing us to do our jobs easier. Great work!
- Valutata 5 su 5Great addon. I would like to see it handle this mime type as well, because some people seem to use it: text/x-json
- Valutata 5 su 5Brilliant! Really saves a lot of time.
- Valutata 5 su 5Find myself working with JSON more and more, this has made my life a little easier, thanks! :)
- Valutata 5 su 5Great! n___n
- Valutata 5 su 5Great! n___n
- Valutata 5 su 5Great plugin! I just found out that we went sending the correct header output with our json. Now everything look fantastic!
- Valutata 5 su 5Awesome
- Valutata 4 su 5Useful (especially since firebug 1.5 crashes firefox on linux x64), but weird behavior on values of type string with line feeds inside (and possibly the other control characters which are escaped in json, range U+0000 through U+001F - did not test).
Bug occurs when line feeds are escaped with the two-characters sequence %x5c %x64, not the six-chars sequence U+000A.
Symptom: display is correct until the line feed, then the rest of the json doc is not displayed.
I don't know what people expect as display for line feed (just ignore it?), but the rest of the document should be displayed anyway.
As a suggestion, there's another json addon out there that displays line feeds as the ascii representation of the escaping sequence, "\n"...
- Valutata 5 su 5The reviews posted below (Archon810 and tgilbert328) are misleading. When serving json you should send a Content-type: application/json header for the extension to detect the json.
It might be useful for the addon to have an option to detect json in responses incorrectly sent as text/html or otherwise, when the developer can't control the content type of the JSON to be read.
5 stars from me - makes JSON easy!
- Valutata 3 su 5Love the concept, but as john2496 says, we need a way to tell your add-in that the text we receive is json, even if its sent as text.
In my ajax programming, I will often use callbacks and eval the text response. When I drop the url into FF, it comes back as text, not .json.
- Valutata 5 su 5Very useful, but it only formats json data if the file is a .json.
- Valutata 5 su 5Simple and useful.
- Valutata 5 su 5Its nice to think on a firefox addon and find it as soon as you first try to guess its name!
This is great for web developers.