Valutata 4,5 su 5
4,5 stelle su 5
- di Dominik Moritz, 8 anni faValutata 4 su 5It's a great plugin. Fast and useful.
To make it perfect, it only needs triangle indicators instead of + and -. It's a little bit difficult to grasp where the indicators are. Maybe you could add a fast slide animation to make it easier for the eyes to follow where the content goes. Especially since the page jumps when I minify a block. I also think that there could a a more prominent indicator for hidden content (take a look at sublime text).
- di rdela, 8 anni faValutata 5 su 5While other add-ons have come and gone, this one has stayed put in my FF since I installed it. It has never bugged me in any way, and I miss having its functionality when I use other browsers.
- di vimvnair, 8 anni faValutata 5 su 5Nice!! Thanks!
Do you know how we can include other mime types in addition to "application/json"? Trouble is, I have the JSON object coming in as "application/x-ccm+json". Any idea?
Great job though! Good luck!
- di Brad Mace, 9 anni faValutata 4 su 5Everything seems to work fine, I just wished it used some sort of icons for the '+' and '-' to show/hide branches. Right now they always look like they're just part of the json data.
- di TartanBono, 9 anni faValutata 2 su 5Great idea but receive the error message "There was an error parsing the JSON document. The document may not be well-formed." when pointing to a json feed from twitter... Is that normal from twitter? Or does twitter not follow spec correctly? Soz bit of a noob when comes to json...
- di Duby, 9 anni faValutata 2 su 5The single option is making Netflix Watch Instant Homepage just be json output, PLEASE fix as I use that options all the time and I also use netflix all the time.
It was even causing the issue when it was disabled.