Valutata 4,5 su 5
4,5 stelle su 5
- di Jeremy Osborne, 11 anni faValutata 5 su 5This is great now that I'm working more with a web service that we're converting to work with JSON. Lightweight and simple, and does just what it says; my favorite type of plug-in. Looking forward for local *.json file support.
- di Anthony Lieuallen, 11 anni faValutata 4 su 5Though it's clear that this extension is brand new, it already provides wonderful functionality and usability for reading JSON documents. It's wonderful!
- di Akira Kurogane, 11 anni faValutata 4 su 5Doesn't detect all valid json files but otherwise just works as expected. Will be a real eye-strain saver.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 11 anni faa_kurogane, I'd love it if you would send me links to JSON documents that it doesn't detect (please file them in the issue tracker for the project on Google Code) - I'd like to make sure all valid JSON documents get formatted!
- di razvantim, 11 anni faValutata 5 su 5verry usefful addon. It would be nice to see it in action along firebug (a tab in firebug where you can view the JSON of a request)
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 11 anni faFirebug support is something I want too - which is good news, because it's in the next version of Firebug! We just need to wait for it to get released.
- di renderblender, 11 anni faValutata 5 su 5Works beautifully. One thing that would be nice would be to be able to change a setting that would format HTTP results that DIDN'T have the "content-type" set to "application/json".