- Valutata 1 su 5Useless.
Was useful until Firefox 53, with the arrival of its own (and better) json viewer.
- Valutata 5 su firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valutata 3 su 5.
- Valutata 3 su 5doesn't firefox already has an internal json viewer?
- Valutata 1 su 5This extension is not as good as the json viewer that's built into Firefox since v53. See https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools/JSON_viewer
- Valutata 2 su 5The chrome version automatically formats json even if the page/file extension isn't "json". The Firefox version should do so too.
- Valutata 3 su 5not working on Firefox 66. JSON files still are only offered to be downloaded