- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 13127574, 4 anni faVery good translations. But there is no possibility to influence the behaviour of the AddOn. I don't want to see this large bubble everytime I mark a word. I only want to see a translation when I ask for it. This bubble covers too much place of the site when not needed. Not every time I mark a word I want a translation. Mostly I want to copy the word. So for me this addon isn't useful.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 13878594, 5 anni faOn double-click or selecting and pressing shortcut extension does not react in 50% of cases.
No translation on hover (hover+shortcut).
The biggest design mistake is showing phonetic transcription for TARGET language, which user already knows, not for SOURCE language.
And on several sites several times it was reported, that extension slows down the browser dramatically.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Barry Edmiston, 5 anni fa...every time I open Firefox, it insists on opening a tab with instructions how to use it. There does not appear to be an option to prevent this obnoxious behavior.
- Valutata 2 su 5di muximan, 6 anni faIn Chrome funktioniert das Addon sehr gut. In FF sind nach jedem Update die Einstellungen gelöscht und man muß sie wieder neu einrichten. Auch die zu übersetzende Sprache. Nervig.
- Valutata 2 su 5di asm, 6 anni faWell, it works somewhat. It's very limited though. Only translates one line! It does not show which language it detects. A poor reliance on cookies to show or hide start page. I don't know...seems like 20% useful. How do you think one would go through a whole page with this?