- di Fitz Carraldo, un anno faValutata 1 su 5Broken 09/JAN/2021 - Not recognized by iCloud being installed. iCloud always asks for Addon to install, but does not work. Uninstall, reinstall, tested all, not working anymore (Windows 10 x64, 19042.685)
- di Utente Firefox 13156396, un anno faValutata 1 su 5Obwohl iCloud-Lesezeichen Addon und die passende Version von iCloud für Windows (8) installiert, erhalte ich immer die Meldung "iCloud-Lesezeichenerweiterung für Firefox erforderlich". Ich habe das doch installiert. Verstehe ich nicht. Unter Chrome und Internet Explorer tut sich auch nichts.
Ich brauche das Programm dringend, um Lesezeichen zu synchronisieren. Wieso funktioniert das unter Windows 8.1 nicht?
- di imagio, un anno faValutata 1 su 5As many others have said, it doesn't work. Mozilla should probably just remove the extension until Apple decides to maintain it.
If you enable Firefox sync in the iCloud settings it directs you to download the extension which you have already downloaded. This is a straight up bug in iCloud but I don't have high hopes that it will get fixed given the generally abysmal quality of iCloud on Windows.
- di Jivix fromwc3, un anno faValutata 1 su 5Broken, and has been for years on Windows 8.1 and 10. It will synchronize once and then completely breaks and never updates again (iCloud forgets the addon is installed) Have to wipe all bookmarks, delete the addon, and start all over in order to get it to synchronize one more time. Not worth the effort.
- di Utente Firefox 16223321, un anno faValutata 1 su 5Used to work perfectly. Now, even with an icloud update this morning to 7.20, the extension no longer works. Just keeps telling me to install the extension (which is already installed) and won't allow the sync bookmarks box to be checked and applied. Tried removing and reinstalling the extension and it still won't work. Spoke with AppleCare, and they said it's not on their end. Very sad, as I've happily used this, and it worked perfectly, until about a month ago.
- di jjbutler83, un anno faValutata 1 su 5Used to work, now it will not work at all. When you select in iCloud settings to sync with Firefox, the ICloud app tells you that you must install the iCloud extension in Firefox, which I already have from before, and then it never accepts or keeps the box checked in the iCloud app. Have tried removing the Firefox extension and re-adding to no avail.