- di Utente Firefox 13785706, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5Thank you very much.I was using speed dial in firefox 56 and prior to that.this is the same experience as before.I succesfully imported my dials with the option of .speeddial extentsion. 5 out of 5 stars.
- di qenxdi, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5How to turn off Cloud sync?Hello,
The Cloud synchronization is by default off. It will turn ON only if you create cloud account and login to your account:
So if you have account, just logout.
- di Utente Firefox 12427304, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5It's all OK. Very good.
But with the last Firefox version (70.0.1) I lost all favorite site groups and in the GSD Option I didn't find the possibility to load the old saved setting.
So I downgraded to Firefox version 70.0.0 and all is now OK.
If you are not using Cloud server in my addon, then make sure to export your dials to a file as a backup (just in case).
Have a nice weekend.
- di Zoey Jusko, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5Best speed dial we've ever tried. And we've tried them all. It does everything it promises and has no bugs as far as we can tell. It even allows animated gifs as speed dial thumbnails which we love. Fun stuff. It's the only one we use now. Very highly recommended.
- di Scribe, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5I have set this as the New Tab page on my Android tablet, and it is exceptionally good with a wealth of settings for further customisation. I use groups in the same way that I use folders on the bookmarks toolbar of my Windows Desktop.
The only small point - which has been mentioned by another user, is that it could be even better if it were possible to rearrange the thumbnails within groups, but the developer's response suggests that this may not be possible. However, it is nonetheless still a superb extension.
- di pepe.disney, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5Excellent add-on permettant l'organisation des marque-pages dans des onglets totalement paramétrables, leur synchronisation entre différentes machines et dans le cloud.
Impossible de s'en passer quand on l'a essayé.
- di Utente Firefox 6515740, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5Superb extension and the best of its kind (by far) that I have tried.
Highly customisable with loads of excellent features, and it's easy to use too.
Only issue I'm having is that when refreshing the thumbnails for a couple of sites, the images are sometimes blank. This happens regardless of how long I set the delay for. It's most probably a site issue and can be resolved by 'refresh image by visiting the page +5' which is only a minor inconvenience.
One feature request would be to load thumbnails in dark mode if possible please. That would be awesome.
Edit: Wow...the new refresh method is amazing!
Thank you so much.
I will contribute when I can. You are doing an amazing job :)Hello,
The issues with thumbnails generation should be fixed in the upcoming version 14.0.
Regarding dark-mode - you mean you use some other addon for making pages look dark and you want to use it for thumbnails as well, right? The Refresh by visiting page should work fine (right?), also there will be a new refresh method that should work as well (I will add some switch to the options page to change default thumbnails generation method).
Feel free to contact me to my support e-mail to discuss this further.
Also I'm really busy with a new release so I'm replying very fast these days...