- di Utente Firefox 13547740, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5This add-on is OK but one option is needed... "Sinchronize ONLY by request".
Some times Dials loads too long. It happens if connection to cloud server is not stabil.
- di Aditya Pandya, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5This is the best replacement for Super Start. I wish it was more like Super Start (there was an additional search bar which i had set to Wikipedia. also the super start interface was cleaner) but this is still very good.
- di Tetsuya Tsurugi, 4 anni faValutata 4 su 5I love this addon, but today I have a problem and this addon stop working. I haven't any clue how the problem begin, just stop working and send me a black screen. I send the problem detail for email.
- di Utente Firefox 13449411, 4 anni faValutata 4 su 51. In pro and free version: Every time i switch working between work, home or notebook - Home link to Speed dial changes. (moz-extension://) It is very annoying thing. I get blank start page until go to Speed Dial settings and copy-past new link to browser start page.
2. i have 2736x1824 screen in notebook. Every thumbnail refresh gets very poor thumbnail quality. It happening like this: i make refresh. First 2 seconds when site is loading i see very good thumbnail, ind 3th second it completes and thumbnail comes like 320*240 picture extends to 800x600.
+comment: i found, that refresh dial by visiting site makes good quality thumbnail. And "Refresh dial" makes poor picture.
3. new created thumbnail picture not synced automatically to other devices with enabled option autosync.
- di Utente Firefox 13563025, 4 anni faValutata 4 su 5Is it possible to add a static file to dials? It does allow it but nothing happens on clicking
Sadly access to local .html files is now completely blocked by Firefox internal security for all add-ons. You can create such links in my speed dial, but Firefox won't allow you to click on them.
More boring info here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/WebExtensions/Filesystem
Situation in Chrome browser is very similar but Chrome added option (checkbox) to enable access to local files for specific add-on on their add-ons page.
I hope something similar will come to Firefox one day, but until then, there is nothing I can do about it.
I'm sorry for bad news...
- di Utente Firefox 13670129, 4 anni faValutata 4 su 5Rozszerzenie to dostaje ode mnie czwórkę. To bardzo dobry programik, jednak nie wspiera obsługi plików znajdujących się w zasobach offline mojego komputera. Pojawia się miniaturka, której nie można uruchomić.
- di Andrew E., 4 anni faValutata 4 su 5Hi!
It's quite a nice alternative to Speed Dial which I've used for so many years. And I didn't have any serious troubles with it since I've switched to it after Speed Dial had died. But now, after the last update occurred, something strange happens to it.
My Firefox doesn't have a homepage, I always set it as about:home and it works just fine. It still works but now, when I open FF, after downloading about:home, it automatically starts to download Dial #10 from 1st group of my GSD set. It doesn't depend on which site is set in this dial, it doesn't depend on the version of Firefox (I've tried to switch from v. 57.0.4 to v. 58 - nothing has changed after it). When I clear the dial, everything's alright, only about:home is downloaded as usual.
I don't know whether this issue is caused by new version of GSD or not. It's not very serious but quite annoying like any other things occurring without my intention. If there's any way to fix this issue, I would be glad to see it fixed. It's not very convenient to keep that Dial #10 cleared forever:)
As for the rest, Group Speed Dial is fine. Keep up the good work!Hello,
Well this sounds like something related to the latest update where I fixed broken dialing to the dial 10 using Ctrl + 0 short-key.
But opening dial number 10 should happen ONLY if you have "Ctrl + Number for Group Speed Dial" add-on installed and only if you press "Ctrl + 0" or "Alt + 0".
Could you please send me the list of add-ons you have installed to my support e-mail?
Anyway this sounds quite bad, I think I know a way how to fix it (but still I would like to know the cause first), I will probably release the fix in few hours.
Thank you for reporting it (but please, use my e-mail next time, it's easier for me to track bug there).
Have a nice day :)
- di Utente Firefox 12310305, 4 anni faValutata 4 su 5Merci mille fois pour cette appli. Elle prend la relève de l'excellent Speed Dial de Josep del Rio, de plus on peut importer les paramètres de ce dernier sur cette version. Je n'avais pas mis a jour mon firefox vers Quantum parce que Speeddial n'était plus compatible.
Merci à toi Juraj d'avoir pris la suite.
Continue à améliorer ton application.Je suis certain que tu as fais des milliers voire des millions d'heureux. Encore un ENORME MERCI.
- di Utente Firefox 13533069, 4 anni faValutata 4 su 5J'utilisais Speed Dials avant que Firefox ne passe à la version Quantum et que le module devienne obsolète. Ce module le remplace parfaitement et ajoute d'autres possibilités pratiques.
Cependant, deux choses me chiffonnent : 1) La miniature ne se crée pas toujours et laisse un carré blanc. 2) Le lien pour définir la page en temps que page d'accueil change souvent ce qui m'oblige à copier le nouveau lien et à redéfinir la page d'accueil.
I used Speed Dials before Firefox update to Quantum and make it obsolete. This add-on replaces it very well and add some features.
However, there are two things that bother me : 1) The thumbnails aren't always created. There is a white square instead. 2) The home page link change often ! I have to copy the new link and set it as home page again. It is very annoying.
- di Utente Firefox 13684439, 4 anni faValutata 4 su 5This addon is really good and useful. I've been using this addon for years. I really like the cloud backup. But loading firefox after every windows restart is really slow. It takes close to a minute for the dials to load. I dont have this problem with older versions of firefox before, just with the latest ones. Can you please fix this problem? Thank you for this excellent addon!Hello,
Please make sure you are NOT using Cloud-dials page as your homepage - instead set it up using the proper add-on URL. Just follow the steps written in Options page / first tab / first line.
The Cloud-dials web-page (https://group-speed-dial.fastaddons.com/dials) is meant to be used on unsupported browsers or in your phone.
If you setup homepage using the steps in Options page, you should get proper fast responses.
If opening new tab with dials takes more than half a second, something is wrong.
Please let me know to my support e-mail if you have more issues.
Have a nice day :)