- di Utente Firefox 14727022, 5 giorni faValutata 3 su 5I like it and have used it for a long time (several years); but, it is starting to get too complicated to synch and edit between multiple PCs. I think I may drop it.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 5 giorni faHello,
Please contact me to my support email.
The synchronization should be fully automatic, just make sure you are logged in the same account and make sure your system PC time is correct.
- di Bill Sr., 17 giorni faValutata 1 su 5Used to work fine, but NOW images don't display on latest Firefox update! No info on a fix! Right now I cannot recommend this addon.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 17 giorni faHello,
Checkout the "Fixing broken dials page" article I've wrote recently.
Sadly, database implementation in all major browsers is fragile so sometimes thumbnails breaks. It happens to some users more often, for others it never happens. It's hard to say why, could be also sign of SSD issues.
If you need further assistance, please write me email or create new issue on my github page.
- di Locutus, un mese faValutata 5 su 5I was looking for something to replace FVD Speed Dial and ran across a article that pointed me to this. I've been completely through all the setting and have run it through it's paces and just love it.
- di Ian J. Saul, 2 mesi faValutata 5 su 5It is THE best extension in this category, and I am CONSTANTLY telling people in all different sectors of business that they HAVE to try it. The cloud-sync option is WONDERFUL, and keeps all of my various systems at peak usefulness. Thanks!
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 mesi faThank you Saul for spreading the word :). My marketing skills are pretty bad and I'm constantly busy with so many features and recently also some unexpected bugs...
So thanks again and have a nice day :)
- di Utente Firefox 17070762, 2 mesi faValutata 5 su 5I activated the hide menu bar from the options and saved it.
Now I can't access my main options and setting because the upper bar is hidden I don't know if there is any shortcut will help or I can access my main settings from somewhere else
I wish you can help me because I really liked your extension
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 mesi faHello,
You can open the menu also from the popup window (when you click toolbar icon, but you must be on the dials page).
From the popup you can also open Options page directly.
But good point, I guess I should improve this somehow for users with hidden top bar.
- di Utente Firefox 16899019, 3 mesi faValutata 5 su 5объясните пожалуйста, как удалить живой диал? У меня не появляется контекстного меню при нажатии правой кнопки мыши на таком диале
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 mesi faHello,
You need to right click the live-dial name (title) or the surrounding area (the shadow) to invoke the context menu.
If you have more questions, feel free to write me an email to my support email.