di bessotto, 9 mesi fa
Valutata 5 su 5
Это лучшее, на данный момент приложение для организации дайлов. Возможно, немного перегружено количеством доступных настроек, но лучше больше чем меньше! Спасибо огромное!
- di Utente Firefox 17149681, 16 ore faValutata 4 su 5Всё хорошо. Не нравится только невозможность менять размеры миниатюр, слишком уж большие по умолчанию.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 14 ore faHello,
Right click the group name / Edit group - there you can change number of rows / columns which will change the size of the dial.
- di Utente Firefox 5926074, un giorno faValutata 5 su 5Migrated from FVD Speed Dial. Only the dissatisfaction points are listed below.
I would be grateful if you could answer.
・ Thumbnail> Create your own Text ........ I can't use Japanese.
-It is annoying that the Edit Dial screen is displayed when you click the blank part of the Group Dial.
-Many sites did not load the image with Edit Dial> Thumbnail from public liblary, so I processed it with Custum thumbnail from file.
-Thumbnail may lose its shape due to a bad setting operation.
Normal for FVD Speed Dial
Partially collapses when using Group Speed Dial
Thank you for answering.
I was able to make a satisfactory setting.
You can safely migrate from the FVD Speed Dial.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 21 ore faHello,
The "Edit dial" can be disabled in the Options page / Dials tab / "Disable quick edit with left click".
My public library is currently pretty empty. I'm working on a brand new one which should give nice images for much much more domains. I will start working on this next week.
When using custom image, you need to switch the thumbnail position to "Center (cover)" - you can do this in the "Edit dial" window on the "Visual" tab. In the next release, this will be a default position for custom images.
If you find more issues, please write them to me to my support email.
Thank you for your feedback!
- di Utente Firefox 14124440, 2 giorni faValutata 3 su 5Works well after a steep learning curve. Only showstopper I found was after meticulously setting it up in Firefox and exporting including thumbnails, it fails to import that file into a fresh install on Chrome. Ideally, this local export should make any browser it's imported into look exactly the same, wallpaper, sizes, and thumbnail pics.
5 stars if this is possible and works, along with adding the ability to globally make "Center (contain)" the default.Hello,
Yeah, the "Center (contain)" should be default for custom images, I will fix this in the upcoming release.
Also, you say import in Chrome failed? That's sounds impossible, it's build from the same source code, it must work :). I will investigate now. And you are right, after the import it will look exactly the same.
If you have a lot of dials and thumbnails, the import may take a while depending on your drive speed (slow SSD can take a whole minute or more to import 40MB backup file).
Could you please write me to my support email what was the size of the exported file? And was there some error written? And did the dials at least partially imported?
- di Utente Firefox 14341308, 2 giorni faValutata 1 su 5Trying to add images on the dials is a nightmare as with FVD the sizing was NEVER an issue now I have to try and find a proper size for the dial???? If this is ever resolved the rating will go up.
**Update to reply*** - Again NEVER needed to do ANY of this with FVD so even though that addon was "shady" at least it was easy. Your basically only speed dial alternative so I am going to continue using but having all these extra steps that I never needed to do before is what kills your rating from me....Sorry just my honest review.Hello,
If you are adding custom images, make sure to change "Position" to "Center (contain)". You can do it in the Edit dial window / Visual.
I know some things are not as intuitive as it should be. I will be releasing new version next week that should simplify things :)
- di Bertie, 2 giorni faValutata 5 su 5Hello, I am also a switch from FVD speed dial to Group Speed Dial.
I really like the features.
A Pro I also find good, however I do not like to spend a monthly amount for it.
Better would be one-time amount, one-time payment for an unlimited term.
I have one more request.
How can a dial be moved in such a way that all dials continue to be
go crazy and not get traded?
I mean insert a dial and move the entire list order of dials down.
Hello, Juraj Mäsiar,
Thank you for activating the Pro version.
Everything is working fine so far and I am very satisfied.
I'm looking forward to seeing it once I've looked at everything and I've tried it all.
Many thanks for your work on the addon.Hello,
Regarding moving the dial - if you drop the dial on the "gear icon" you will be able to choose "Insert above/right/left/below" which will move in a row and place the dial there. But it will also resize group (add row/column) if there is not enough space.
I will be adding new "Dynamic mode" soon that will make things work similarly to other popular addons so there it will work as you expect. I will try to add it next week.
Regarding Pro version, please write me to my support email what exactly do you have in mind and I'm sure we can think of something.
- di viceroy, 2 giorni faValutata 2 su 5the add-on is ok, unfortunately i can't show my hundreds of shortcasts as thumbnail and i can't change the number of columns. if I have less then it work, as I said, over a certain amount of thunbnails it doesn’t work as Speeddial
How can i change it ???
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The Problem is like KBC is describe!!!!!!!!!!!
I have Speeddial from the Blacklist removed now its working again and i will wait till something happen in the positiv way
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il un giorno faHello,
You can change the rows/columns from the "Edit group" window - right click group name.
You can change the layout to "Fixed" and enable group scrolling which will allow you to add many rows.
I'm working on new layouts for the upcoming release to make this easier :).
- di KBC, 2 giorni faValutata 1 su 5GSD could not import any of the dials from FVD speed dial. I watched the youtube video of how to import the dials several times and tried several times. All that is imported is the Group headings and no dial headings/url's or anything. Some of my groups have more than 40 dials and I had adjusted the group columns & width to be 6 X 12 dials. Still failed to import a single dial. Waited for an hour for the import to take place - Failed to import. (Though "Import successful" was shown in the options tab and "Save" done.) I tried both the methods described in the you tube tutorial (including unzipping the Speedial.sd file). So help me if anybody knows a workaround.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il un giorno faHello,
I've released new version 16.9 just yesterday that fixes the problems with the import.
It should work now.
Feel free to contact me to my support email if it somehow doesn't work. I've already helped some other users with the similar issue.
- di Docmex9, 2 giorni faValutata 2 su 5When I had "Speed Dial" I would give it 5 Stars. Mozilla Firefox took it upon themselves to Delete my "Speed Dial" app. As far as I'm concerned this is an "Invasion of Privacy". I'm Old enough (71) and smart enough to make my own decisions. If I want to use "Speed Dial" it is MY responsibility if I want to take a chance with an app. And my machine is covered by "Malwarebytes", "Key Scrambler", "Torguard" and "Windows Security" as well as "Windows Firewall".Hello,
I understand your frustration with data loss, but I think you got confused with the addons, the original you had was "Speed dial [fvd]".
This is a different addon made by different, non-shady, hard working developer :).
Anyway, if you need help with data recovery from the competitor addon, please contact me to my support email and I should be able to help you.
- di Utente Firefox 16899019, 2 giorni faValutata 5 su 5Можно ли как-то получить pro единоразывым платежом?Hello,
Well, probably in the future, after I finish upgrading my server and payment system.
But if you contact me to my support email, I'm sure I can give you some nice offer.
- di Utente Firefox 14477634, 2 giorni faValutata 5 su 5Genial!
Viel Arbeit vom Entwickler investiert, etliche Konfigurationsmöglichkeiten die nach etwas eigener Arbeit beste Anpassung an eigene Bedürfnisse erlauben.
Daher aber auch nichts für Leute die selber nicht wissen was sie wollen
und wie man sich die eigenen Wünsche zusammen konfiguriert - wie man das bei einigen Bewertungen lesen kann...
Danke an Juraj - gute Arbeit! :-)
- di Vasya, 3 giorni faValutata 1 su 5Дерьмо. Потратил 10 мин чтобы найти как сделать больше иконок или просто сделать их размер меньше.... не нашел. Сделано кривыми рукамиHello,
Right click the group name and select "Edit group" (or from the main menu). There you can make group scrollable, add more rows or columns to fit more dials.
I hope this helps!
- di Derpaldinho, 3 giorni faValutata 5 su 5Kinda glad FVD Speed Dial got banned from Firefox as it allowed me to discover this addon which I believe is faster and most customizableThank you!
Having feedback like this the reason I go to work every day and work on this addon :). I hope it will make your life easier - and if not, please let me know how I can improve it.
I'm gonna make this the best speed dial in the world :).
- di Marojejy, 3 giorni faValutata 1 su 5I loved Speed Dial for years and then, the last update turned to be a total nightmare, I tried several hours but it's just zero. I don't want to spend hours to set up something that should help. It becomes unclear, buggy, useless and ugly. Just don't want it anymore. No synchro, nothing is working, mine was based on most used tabs, but even that seems to be limited to 12 boxes... I have no word to define my anger. (but thanks for your reply)Hello,
I know some things are not as intuitive as it should be and visuals are basic..., but there is many options and you should be able to tune it into your liking.
What you were probably looking for was the "Edit group" window (when you right click group name) where you can change number of rows / columns and even make the group scrollable to fit more dials.
The synchronization should work without any issues across devices and browsers, just make sure you are logged in the same account.
Regarding most-used dials, yeah, this is indeed missing since there is no tracking of user activity. I will try to implement something something for it in the near future.
- di Razunter, 3 giorni faValutata 4 su 51. Needs better themes and theming options.
2. Feature request: track clicks on dials and sort by most popular.New themes should come before Christmas! I just need to finish upgrading my server and I will working on those.
Sorting by most popular can be done as well, I will try to move it up in my todo list :).
Have a nice day :)