- di Utente Firefox 13601090, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5Stop working normally after last update. You need to press right mouse button on the screen to open context menu and then you can see the line (it was last in my case)"translate this page using Google traslate" and it will work. Good day to all.
- di JT, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5In-line translation doesn't work any more, according to the latest patch notes. But the main description still says it does. Not very useful as it opens up the page in Google Translate and usually loses whatever I was in the process of doing.
- di Utente Firefox 13524479, 3 anni faValutata 2 su 5I need to translate pages all day long. But this extension ALWAYS opens the translated tab in a new tab. No way to change that behavior. Ultra annoying after a few minutes.
S3.translator would translate automatically any page you visit INSIDE the current tab. And you could save which pages would always automatically be translated whenever you visited them.
Please consider changing that. Or giving us an option to do so.
- di TheViking738, 3 anni faValutata 2 su 5inline selection translation function is now suspended, and selection translation opens the translation in a new tab.
Here a fonctionnal InLine translator: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/imtranslator/versions/
La fonction de traduction de sélection en ligne est maintenant suspendue et la traduction de sélection ouvre la traduction dans un nouvel onglet.
Voici un traducteur InLine fonctionnel: https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/imtranslator/?src=search
- di Utente Firefox 14467771, 3 anni faValutata 2 su 5It stopped to work. When I undermark the word to translate it, the word or phrase disapear. Doesn't matter the page, the words were missing always.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 anni faThank you for letting me know. The add-on is updated. However please note that from now on, selection translation doesn't replace the original text, but opens the selection translation in a new tab.