Fai attenzione alle vecchie versioni!
Queste versioni sono visualizzate solo per scopo di test e archivio. Dovresti sempre utilizzare l’ultima versione di un componente aggiuntivo.
- Hiding the search/launch box can be done in the settings page
- Added new Apps Script dashboard shortcut and updated icon
- Added ability to hide shortcut labels
- Native scrollbar is now used on Mac
- Added several new shortcuts including App passwords, Ads Status Dashboard, Rich Results Test and two Remote Desktop shortcuts
- Updated tasks icon to match the upcoming new Google Tasks web app
- Fixed drag/drop in Mozilla Firefox in the options page
- Several bugfixes and design improvements for the options page
- Added list mode in addition to grid mode
- You can now open shortcuts in a new tab with ctrl (cmd for mac) + click and in a new window with shift click
- Shortcuts open in the same tab on the new tab page. Unless defined not to in the options page
- You can now choose to open shortcuts in the same tab
- Improved options page, adding/removing shortcuts now also works with click
- If you have any issues with this update, please let us know, contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed import/export of settings. You can import from Shortcuts for Google and App Launcher Customizer as well.
- You can now view the shortcut url in the settings page by hovering over the services. (as requested)
- Added several new shortcuts, including YouTube Rewind, Cloud Partner Directory and several My Business shortcuts.
- We are working hard on bringing more features to the quantum version. This version brings a lot of under the hood changes to prepare for that.