- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 13474132, un anno faAlcuni aggiornamenti ne possono provocare il blocco,ed allora occorre ripristinare Firefox. Da migliorare l'interfaccia grafica. Fa quello che promette
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il un anno faSorry to hear that the extension is not working for you ATM
Google is making lots of changes within their Meet page so that is causing some issues... v1.4.4 addresses all of the problems that I'm aware of. Give it a try and then let me know (via email or the Facebook page) if you are still having problems. Rather than a generic `it does not work`, please identify specific issues (and send screenshots and/or sample files) so that I can fix things for you and for the other 900+K users
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 16595778, 2 anni faHello, does this record if the student jumps out of the meet, like on the other tab or presentation?
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il un anno faThe extension will register if they leave/join the meet (i.e., their avatar appears or disappears from your screen). But, it runs on only your computer so it does not know what is happening on the students' screens. To gather that info, you would need something running on their devices which would require a massive development and testing effort to ensure it works on all devices and OSs. If you could make it work, IMHO it would be a horrible invasion of their privacy... not a can of worms that I'd want to open
- Valutata 2 su 5di JustHonestReviews, 2 anni faThe new update is like shit. It makes it difficult to run it. why is the attendance being taken once in 10 seconds only? we want the attendance to be taken continuously. Previously it also automatically recorded any newly joined people to the meeting. now it is not doing so. Why do you have to give updates when all is running good? just get back the previous version.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 anni faPreviously it was taken just once per minute... so this version has 6 times the fidelity :-)
I post updates because users are asking for additional features, because Google changes things, because I get inspired...
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 16297329, 2 anni faExcellent addon. Only issue is teacher's name and hence attendance is not captured since v 9.0.1. This is an addon by a teacher for the teachers. :)
- Valutata 3 su 5di Leo, 2 anni faFirefox reports that a script in this extension is slowing down the operation. Maybe if the script checks attendance every minute ( instead of all the time) it wont slow the operation. Thanks.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 anni faThere is now an option on the Settings tab that allows you to set the check frequency. Also, I've changed the way that attendance is checked so it will lessen the load on your machine