- di Utente Firefox 14850952, 4 mesi faValutata 3 su 5Der ansatz ist gut, aber es Fehlt noch etwas.
Ich brauche den Flashplayer um Alte online PC spiele zu Spielen.
Mit Hilfe dieses ersatzes, gelingt es mir, das Spiel zu laden und ins Hauptmenü zu kommen.
Danach, wenn mann die Mission annimmt und das Spiel beginnen soll, bleiben zwar die Musik des Spieles und auch die Pop-ups, jedoch das eigentliche Spiel verschwindet und wird Schwarz.
Also zu 90% ist dieses Add-on ausgereift, es fehlt nurnoch der Finale Schliff.
- di Utente Firefox 16203161, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5It doesn't support ActionScript 3 so it is almost useless by now. I hope the author will soon fix this.Hello,
Flash Player 2021 uses the Ruffle emulator, and Ruffle may not work for some Flash content yet. Please see https://ruffle.rs/#compatibility for more details on Ruffle's support for ActionScript 3.
Unfortunately, you will need to wait for Ruffle updates over the next few months/years. Ruffle is not affiliated with ModernKit.one, so we cannot provide a timeline for ActionScript 3 support.
We'll update the extension description and post-install page to make this clear.
- di Nemosfins, 5 mesi faValutata 3 su 5Fantastic development, thanks for all your work. I realise you’re still working on AVM 2. Found flash games a little buggy if they play. Such as not continuing onto next stage, or wrong weapon given for the selection, or Next swarm button not working (xeno tactic 1. Xeno T. v2 does not score hits on opposition.) But obviously this will improve in time.Hello,
Thank you for the review. Credit for the emulator goes to the Ruffle team and contributors: https://ruffle.rs
They indeed are working to improve the emulator on a daily basis.
- di chinese, 5 mesi faValutata 5 su 5very good,almost perfect.But could you add a setting for autoplay or not?Hello,
Web browsers require a click to enable audio, and since most Flash content has audio, the extension currently requires a click to play the Flash content.
We'll explore adding an option for autoplay in the settings, with the caveat that audio will be muted until the unmute button is clicked. Please keep an eye out for a future update with this in the coming weeks.
- di nutzboi, 5 mesi faValutata 3 su 5It works with most SWFs **embedded in webpages**, while with some it just plays the audio with no video. It would be cool if it could also handle the SWF files in browser when directly linked, like http://example.com/example.swfHello,
Thanks for the excellent suggestion to support directly linked SWFs! We will try to implement this in the near future and will let you know once it's available.
If you have examples of content where video does not play correctly, email us at email@example.com with more details so we can investigate further. It may be a limitation of the emulator we use, but it could also be another issue.