Valutata 4 su 5
4 stelle su 5
- di Matz, un mese faValutata 5 su 5Great app, it made my day!
Reduced memory usage by 15%.
Piotr I would suggest you to make a screenshot of the "Options" to set the app directly in your info/descriprion; it took me a while to understand how to keep permanently active a tab without being always suspended. Thanks.
- di Utente Firefox 15900598, un mese faValutata 5 su 5Love this add-on, works the closest to The Great Suspender. The other tab suspender add-ons in Firefox reloads the tab as soon as you click on them, which isn't really ideal. I am just looking to suspend the tab without it reloading every time and this add-on does the job perfectly.
- di The Chase, un mese faValutata 4 su 5The Best Tab suspender for Firefox! But there are two small inconveniences:
* Can't sync syspended tabs between different devices (The Great Suspender for Chrome could sync suspended tabs)
* When unsuspend any youtube video - active position is a little bit different - 1-3 minutes earlier then was suspended
- di Mayoor Patel, un mese faValutata 4 su 5Hello Developer, I thank you to provide such a great app. I found it all Very PERFECT except just one thing. Please provide "Blacklist" (of URLs) option which does not suspend the URLs in that Blacklist. For example, I would not like to auto-suspend tabs like my live-drafting e-mail, WhatsApp Web, etc while all other tabs should be in auto-suspend mode. For that purpose, there's no option to add those in blacklist so that it never gets suspended while all others will.
Anyways, otherwise it definitely IS a great app. Thank you.
- di Utente Firefox 15033088, 2 mesi faValutata 3 su 5Seems to do the job just fine, although when it suspends .pdfs, they can't be reopened except by copy-pasting the url. Also it loses the scroll position which is irritating when reading long pieces of writing.
- di Tom, 2 mesi faValutata 5 su 5Great extension. But whenever I disable it, it becomes impossible to restore my tabs since (as it's been pointed out before) the url gets replaced, if this can't be fixed it would be nice to at least have an option to restore all suspended tabs. Other than that, it took me a while to realize I had to actually click on save to save the settings, it's not a big deal but it seems counter intuitive since most firefox extensions will apply setting changes instantly. Either way, keep up the good work!
Edit: I've also been using this addon in conjunction with the "Simple Tab Groups" and it doesn't seem to suspend tabs in groups other than the current one. Again, I don't know how fixable this is but I thought I might as well mention it
- di Utente Firefox 15588300, 4 mesi faValutata 3 su 5suspends same tab multiple times and is afterwards not able to restore the tab as it was...
Had to urldecode several times to at least reget the url that i had opened... (for 30 tabs..)
three stars as the developer reacted immediately, opened issue on githubHello!
Extension is still in experimental phase and there is possibility of bugs which is mentioned on top of description.
Which version do you used?
With this information it will be possible to fix the problem.
- di Varun, 5 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Thank you for the dark theme on disabled pages! One feature request - please allow the option to set minimum number of tabs before any tabs are suspended - for example, Tab Suspender will suspend tabs only if x number of tabs are opened. I love the dark mode included - please get in touch if you'd like for me to design for you, I'm a UX and artist. :) Thank you! My handle on insta is @scarfoot_
Edit: Thank you, Michalewicz. Can you please dm me on instagram? My id is above. Whenever you want to start work on the ux, please let me know. :)Hello Varun!
I will add your feature request to task list!
Thanks for your wanting to help!
For now I'm still working mainly on features but when I will be making UI it is highly possible that I will be need UX designer!
- di xkr47, 5 mesi faValutata 3 su 5Otherwise good but url in tab is replaced by cryptic "moz-extension://7a1ce...." url which does not work together with e.g. "Hotkey Tabs" extensionHello xkr47!
I'm not sure whether it will be possible to change this cryptic url because of browser limits.
Anyway I will investigate this problem!
- di Clarence Siew, 5 mesi faValutata 5 su 5The ability to not automatically reload a suspended page when opening/returning-to a tab is what makes this extension stand out from others! Two feature requests - allow the current tab to be suspended, and adding support for (custom) keyboard shortcuts. Thanks!Hello Siew!
Newest version (3.6.0+) brings possibility to suspend current active tab!
Keyboard shortcuts are on task list and will be done in future!
- di bo0kw0rm, 5 mesi faValutata 4 su 5I like this add-on a lot, but it seems to never save my options such as time before suspending and whether to suspend tabs playing audio. Any ideas?Hello bo0kw0rm!
Today I released new version (3.6.0+), a lot of code has been rewritten.
Bugs that you mentioned should't be a problem anymore.
If you will have still problems you can send e-mail to me or write issue under this link https://github.com/Hau-Hau/firefox-tab-suspender/issues
Extension is still in 'experimental' phase so there is possibility of bugs but I'm hard working to fix them all!