- di Utente Firefox 14653038, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5This does not actually work. Maybe Facebook has found a way to circumvent the addon? Because targeted commercial pops up all the time on my Facebook based on pages I have visited I give this addon 1 star.
- di TomyS, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Not work at all !!!
Even i use this ext, facebook knows where and what i visit. Advertising on facebook match exactly with the sites and interests i've visited just before open facebook.
I do not understand why !
- di Utente Firefox 14622903, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5This add-on breaks the ability to use Facebook to login into some other sites. Worst, it just results in a blank login page on some sites (like cbc.ca) so it wasn't clear that it was caused by this add-on.
- di The_Mick, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5The problem is that Facebook Container prevents you from logging into Facebook when you need to log-in through Facebook to make comments on USA Today, etc. There is no choice of options.
- di Utente Firefox 6186354, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5Hat bei mir noch nie funktioniert. Bei jedem Start de FF wird "auf updates" für den Facebook Container geprüft und gemeldet, daß es keine updates gäbe. Natülrich geht auch ohne "update" nichts.
- di Utente Firefox 14086647, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5I keep clicking the download tab to install Face Book Container to my computer and it asks yes or no to add on I click YES and I can't find it on my computer anywhere????????? How do I download this darn thing????????????
- di Utente Firefox 14067569, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5After installing this extension, I was either blocked from pasting text into the “What’s on your mind?” box or it would paste that text multiple times.
- di Utente Firefox 14011299, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5Slow down on FB so much so that I can't even type anything, I thought it was my computer until I tried Chrome and there are no problem there. I have to disabled this extension.