- di Utente Firefox 15104973, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5It's likely me; I'm not real computer savvy, but when I went on Facebook nothing showed, no timeline, no friends, etc, and when I posted asking if anyone else could see my timeline, then that post disappeared too. I would love to stop Facebook from tracking me, but the price is too high.
- di Utente Firefox 15035900, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Doesn't seem to work. Running FF 67.0.1 and when I log into Facebook no images show up at all including profile icons, posted images, etc. All I see is text with blank areas where pictures should be.
- di Brad Clarke, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5It used to be a nice way to isolate your facebook login from the rest of the web. Now it's trying to isolate you from everything facebook does. This breaks all sorts of things, making the addon useless.
- di GDiSalvo, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5I'm disabling it now. I can't see the benefits, but when I need to login to sites (or re-login after timeout) using my FB account, this plugin blocks the login popup, so I have to disable it temporarily and by doing that it CLOSE ALL my opened FB and Instagram tabs.
- di Utente Firefox 14799137, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Firefox a beau me dire que Facebook est dans le container, je vois bien que le "Partage/Like" sur mon compte est toujours possible depuis les autres onglets.
Inutile, donc désinstallé.
(Testé sur quantum / Win10)
- di Utente Firefox 14756116, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5With Facebook Container turned on, when I type a message to someone over Facebook, it becomes jumbled and a mess. Pressing enter closes all chats, amongst other annoyances.
With Facebook Container turned off, all of these issues go away
- di Utente Firefox 14721200, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5I don't even use facebook, so don't assume I do and auto install extensions! I use firefox over chrome for many reasons, but if firefox is going to automatically install extensions again I may switch back to chrome.