Valutata 3,5 su 5
3,5 stelle su 5
- di Utente Firefox 14653373, 9 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Exported OPML from FeedBro, imported it in Erinome RSS. Worked well untill restart of my Mac. Now all my feeds are gone. Unfortunately I trashed FeedBro after I saw Erinome worked. So, be warned...
- di Mrowa378, un anno faValutata 1 su 5This add-on is not normal to use, instead of doing what it should, you can not catch up with anything or configure it normally to do what it should do :-( any simplicity, convenience, intuition and comfort you will not experience in it :-( No I recommend :-(
- di atomizer, un anno faValutata 2 su 5has potential, but still way under-cooked
* no proper website/mail for submitting bugs/features - link in Erinome leads to old page for an unmaintained reader
* source code apparently not published, or at least not easy to find
* something is very wrong in the code or CSS - if browser font size/zoom is larger than default, columns on the right side of the feed headlines pane are hidden, scroll bars disappear and headlines and article text in the article pane run off the end of the frame/window so you can't actually read them
* to set feed update intervals, you have to configure properties for each individual folder/group - this should be possible from the 'all feeds' item and/or options
* the above point is moot anyway since feeds are auto-refreshed even when update interval = none
* marking all articles as read hangs FF, at least when there's a lot of articles
* needs more sorting options - sort by feed > read
* no control over theme styling - no dark theme
i hope crx4chrome.com, whoever that is, is not a shady outfit (i see the CSS on that site is broken as well)
i hope development continues on Erinome and things get straightened out - the basic 3-pane layout is great, like NewsFox, but it has too many bugs to be considered usable at this point
will happily update review if things change
- di Utente Firefox 13707739, un anno faValutata 5 su 5Excellent! Thank you and congratulation to Erinome.
1) URGENT MAXIMUM PRIORITY: A dark-theme or simple grey background option (instead of white).
2) Possibility to order folders and RSS in a customized way (not only by alphabetical order).
3) FF is removing its Feed RSS icon. As a replace, it will nice if ErinomeRSS icon at NavBar will have the function of detecting RSS in webpages. Even better if ErinomeRSS icon can be placed inside UrlBar (freeing space at NavBar).
4) Scroll bars in both columns, folders and article titles.
Thank you in advance!
- di ValdikSS, un anno faValutata 4 su 5Author, please add scroll bars for feeds and article list by adding the following styles for #region-feeds and #region-articles:
- di Charmed Espada, un anno faValutata 3 su 5The app works but 3 problems the setting page in the addon manager does not work I get a page that just keeps on scrolling down, the feed list only shows the first 20 newest links then its just a blank spaces can select it but to title or anything shows up on the list but it does show up on the content frame, all 3 of the sections of the extension should have its own scrollbar if at all possible
- di Imhere, un anno faValutata 3 su 5A couple of suggestions that would make my experience much better:
1. I can press the spacebar to mark the current item as read and go to the next unread one. But if the current item does not fit in one page, the spacebar just scrolls the page and at the bottom it does not go to the next unread item. I could then press G and continue, but I'd rather just press spacebar.
2. The tab icon could highlight when there are new items (and show the number of unread ones). The toolbar button does, but I like to keep the reader open in a pinned tab, so I have no real use for the button and only see the tab icon.
3. Much more important: support media files, like those in http://radiofrance-podcast.net/podcast09/rss_13364.xml In NewsFox it was possible to download the MP3 files, but here there's no link at all.
(And some site for this kind of conversation, this one is not really meant for it.)
- di Nikolay Tarabanko, un anno faValutata 1 su 5Could potentially be the greatest Firefox RSS reader in existence... assuming it had any obvious way of adding any feeds whatsoever.
- di Utente Firefox 14021840, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5I find it intuitive, easy to use, and quick.
One feature I could not find: Can you control how often the feeds are polled for getting new articles?