- Valutata 3 su 5di Woudhan, un mese faThis was a good app, nowadays it starts reloading the youtube page 3-5 times before the video starts. It's like the app misses something the first to the third time it loads (sometimes even 5 times). Very rarely it gets stuck in a reload loop as well.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 12776265, un mese faBonjour,
il y a un bug sur le son.
L'amplificateur de volume se désactive dès qu'on avance ou recule dans une vidéo youtube.
Cela ne le faisait pas avant.
Je suis sur firefox 112.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Milos, 4 mesi faI like it but WHY DID YOU ENABLE THAT AUTO PAUSE FEATURE BY DEAFULT?!?! I WAS SO ANGRY AND DIDNT KNOW WHAT IT WAS CAUSED BY!!!
- Valutata 3 su 5di Hà Lê, 4 mesi faThe features are palatably fine, but the UI, the design are unintuitive and not cared meticulously.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Clemens Ratte-Polle, 5 mesi fain 4:3 Videos there is no volume control.
- Valutata 3 su 5di whdofjew, 7 mesi faIt will sometimes make "YouTube Livestreams Theater Mode" stopping to show chat on top of the video.
- Valutata 3 su 5di potato person, 7 mesi faSince the latest update, the options to hide comments and chat stopped working. All the other options make immediate changes like before, but those two options don't do anything anymore.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 17453464, 8 mesi faReasonable features, but reversing a playlist makes the player pop out into another window and there's no way to make that not happen. I uninstalled it since that was the only reason I downloaded this extension in the first place and I don't want pop-up windows. Ever.
- Valutata 3 su 5di hoornet, 10 mesi faOn FIREFOX ONLY! Volume control with the mouse wheel is just random :( Instead of following the wheel, the colume level just keeps rising for about 30 levels when wheel is moved up and vice verca for down. In effect volume control with mouse wheel is completely useless.
THe same feature works fully on my Brave browser with the Chrome extension