- di Shajirr, 2 mesi faValutata 3 su 5The addon does what it claims, however, at some point it started to have a huge problem - it only works once. If a load the YT page, and then it dets discarded, on subsequent view the addon never activates on it, no matter what I do. I can reload the page or even de-activate and re-activate the addon - it doesn't help, it won't load on the same address ever again.
Also tried rolling back to a much earlier version - while this problem seems to not happen as much, then addon stops blocking ads, which is an equally bad problem...
- di FlipsTheSlayer, 4 mesi faValutata 3 su 5It's good, especially with the recent update to restore dislikes, but the like/dislike ratio bar hasn't been restored. It's already known for a fact that it can be restored as the Return YouTube Dislike extension brings it back, but not this one for whatever reason. The ratio bar is very useful, please restore it as well.
- di Utente Firefox 15921659, 5 mesi faValutata 3 su 5It's a good idea but I don't really want to read all this features. Therefore I recommande you to make it more designed and intuitive (you interface). Sorry & Thanks you
- di Cooller, 5 mesi faValutata 3 su 5unfortunately cannot recommend it, it's a great addon, but each update breaks something basic and you gotta wait a certain period of time 'till they fix it, they will... eventually, but it's still pain in the ass so it might even be easier just use default youtube, cuz that's pain as well however, at least you can count on basic features to work every time you watch something and you don't have to wonder wtf is going on so if you use this and something doesn't work, blame this addon probably
- di JaySee, 6 mesi faValutata 3 su 5Disable AutoPlay does not work without restarting browser. Volume Booster breaks when using privacy preferences. I contacted the developer, but they refuse to disclose what settings they are utilizing. There may be privacy issues.
- di Honey B., 8 mesi faValutata 3 su 5Can't disable volume booster. Audio ramps up and down randomly when using arrow keys to go forward,backward,volume up and down, and also when adjusting windows volume level (im using shortcuts like (fn+f10/f11/f12)).
- di Buddi, 8 mesi faValutata 3 su 5Been an absolute must have in my browser since I discovered it, however like others have said, the scroll wheel volume control has been broken, working on/off since last update.
And causes videos to load slower, sometimes even buffering for 10 seconds before the video finally plays, sometimes it will load indefinitely.
Seems the addon has a problem hooking to the page, sometimes it will not have any function at all.
- di Chris Montef, 9 mesi faValutata 3 su 5In the latest versions a customization option was removed... please add it again!
The option allowed you to change the aspect of the bar when it is at the bottom of the screen. It becomes meaningfully useful when there is a combination of theme/settings that makes toggled and untoggled buttons look the same.