- di Dawn, un anno faValutata 1 su 5Use to be an excellent app and I used it alot in the old version. Because I am hard of hearing it was excellent because I could turn the volume up just so my hearing aides can get the sound.
However since the update, it is gone from excellent to poor. Bring back the old version and I will give it a better rating. By the way I do use the CC, but not all of the videos on YT have them. I want want my old enhancer back!
- di 908K, un anno faValutata 1 su 5lmao my original review "mysteriously" disappeared, so I'm lowering the score. The addon itself is good, but as I stated in my original review I wish there was an option to revert back to the original UI
- di xa, un anno faValutata 1 su 5Horrible new update, can't even remove that new three dot icon they just added to the Youtube player. By default, this add-on is bloat; you'd be astonished by how cluttered your Youtube player will be if you don't tick off UI options in this add-on's preferences.
- di Utente Firefox 14561937, un anno faValutata 1 su 5has likely a memory leak. let my pc on over night (a single youtube tab) and firefox filled the entire RAM of the PC. removed this addon and now the problem is gone
- di Utente Firefox 13632265, un anno faValutata 1 su 5Why did you have to change the interface? It's terrible.
1. Can't change speed when rolling down to comments, cause the control button is now on the player itself.
2. The loop feature is terrible. Have to manually type in the numbers - when you do, youtube registers it as some hotkey instead and doesn't type in the time. You have to copy paste the number in to the field instead. The slider was much more convenient to use.
3. Autoplay seems to constantly be on, which is annoying.
Luckily there are older version: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/enhancer-for-youtube/versions/
- di Raiden, un anno faValutata 1 su 5Deleted the latest update & re-uploaded the older version. Cause the new version is, to put it politely, abysmal. The controls now lined up within the video frame is a bad idea (video sizes differ from clip to clip, also depending on browser window size. There isn't always enough space there to cram it with icons/buttons and still show youtube's own sound and other buttons. So it's never possible to enjoy all those Enhancer control buttons with 1 click. The old system was superior because every button you wanted was visible in its own area, unaffected by the size of video/window & without clumsily overlapping on each other like now. Also another problem with the new update is that adblockers block the in-frame Enhancer buttons (this depends on which adblock setting one has). But the point is: the old version's props never ever got adblocked out of view, because it wasn't part of the video frame (where adblocking apps focus on).
- di Amin, un anno faValutata 1 su 5The recent update was awful, too much buttons screen, you don't care about UX, do you? it's really on my nerve
those buttons are not that useful, make a option so we can disable it or I have to use something else
OR is there any option to use older version ?
- di SerbianSlav, un anno faValutata 1 su 5This "enhancer" makes the options confusing, I can barely adjust volume of the video and every darn time I open a video in a new tab, Autoplay is automatically on. It's seriously annoying.
- di giraffesandtikka, un anno faValutata 1 su 5I really dislike all the icons all over the actual Youtube video. I actually liked the controll panel as it was before off the video. When these icons were added, it broke the built in Firefox Picture in picture feature. Not having access to Firefox's PIP is a deal breaker for me. Yes you DO offer a PIP too but yours doesnt stay always on top . It makes its own window but needs a script to keep your PIP on top and has a border on it. I just don't feel like I should have to run a script to enjoy this addon. I'm sad im gonna have to disable this addon. I have to have access for firefox's PIP. I play an MMO where I do alot of gathering so having a small PIP keeps me sane. Sorry. I hope it gets an update
- di Utente Firefox 14404259, un anno faValutata 1 su 5Which dude thought it was a good idea to put a bunch of icons in the video player? There are people who don't watch YT videos in full-screen window. If you resize the window to responsive mobile UI, those icons just cover over the play/volume controls, unless you turn most of them off, which defeats the purpose of the add-on. Also the icons look too big, ugly & out of place when placed beside YT default icons.
Edit: 7 months later & it's still broken, icons are still there & the collapse button doesn't even work. Uninstalled.