- di Maggie Janes, un anno faValutata 4 su 5Oops! I clicked too fast. That was supposed to be a 5 star. I love this extension. Use it all the time. It's amazing to me that one person is managing and updating it so quickly every time YT decides to change their code to try to stop video downloads! Read Firefox user 16885901's review. If you have a video download problem it's probably YT. And you1ll get an update pronto from Easy Youtube Video Downloader. :)
- di Utente Firefox 16922554, un anno faValutata 4 su 5Use this extension fairly often with great success. Provider works hard to keep up with YouTube changes that effect performance. I appreciate their effort.
- di Utente Firefox 13434234, un anno faValutata 4 su 5There are few instances I can recall having a problem downloading with this add-on. I would suggest restarting browser and/or private browsing to rule out issues that may be caused by caching after changes/update. The effort are appreciated Dishita.
- di PisceanPrince, un anno faValutata 4 su 5It works great whenever it's left alone to work properly. I hope we can continue to exercise our rights with freeware on an open internet like we should. Terrific app!!
- di Pat E, un anno faValutata 4 su 5This is a great tool. It works almost every time. The interface is a bit intrusive but it does have a lot of bells and whistles.
Now to my main gripe.
How dare you change tabs on me every time you throw a background update. I hardly ever actually use this add-on but it often (Once every ten days?) rips me away from what I'm doing and begs for attention. If I'm watching a you tube with a friend it is a pain in the arse.
If I buy you a coffee or two will you stop commandeering my browser?