- Valutata 5 su 5di Mav99, 2 anni faThis is currently the only internal download manager/helper (Web-)extension I found, that can handle downloads from links without actual filenames. Whenever a link contains just some ID/re-direction instead of the actual filename, other extensions either fail or download files with the ID as a useless filename.
DownThemAll! uses the correct filename no matter what kind of link it has to interpret. So it's really useful for downloading multiple files from a page. It's a pretty good alternative to the old legacy extension 'FlashGot'. Great work!
Here are some suggestions to improve it even more:
- Add an option to set/override the download directory.
- Add "clear downloads" buttons to the toolbar in the manager so you don't have to use the context menu to clean up the download list.
- Add options to automatically remove finished downloads and/or missing downloads.
- Increase the number of concurrent downloads to 20. 10 can be a little low for fast internet connections.
- Add manual retry button for failed/incomplete downloads and a simple option to disable automatic retries. Retry button could also be used to re-download missing downloads.
- Add an option to hide the "OneClick" menu items.
- And maybe add an option to use a selectable one-color background for the toolbar instead of that orange pattern. ;-)