- di aliger, 2 anni faValutata 3 su 5Старая версия была намного лучше - можно было переименовать закачку, скачивание шло в 2 раза быстрее, поддерживались прямые пути до нужной папки (сейчас только в папку Загрузки/подпапку), расширение стало одним из многих и потеряло свою индивидуальность.
The old version was much better - you could rename the download, downloading was 2 times faster, direct paths to the desired folder were supported (now only the Downloads / subfolder folder), the extension became one of many and lost its identity.
- di David , 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5Absolutely perfect for Firefox 52 ESR and earlier. After that it's just useless. Missing options in the new version of DTA (such as choosing the number of segments)), the GUI sucks by comparison. Absolutely positively does not accelerate downloads one bit. Mozilla has made it nigh impossible for the dev to maintain the formerly clean interface and function. 5 stars for the older version though. All Mozilla's fault!
- di Utente Firefox 14364086, 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5It works fine, but i use the old version on old portable firefox (only for downoad big files) which is a fantastic extension, robust and full of advanced options. The download folder for me is not a problem: i have 32Gb RAM and intalled in it a 20Gb RamDisk and downloading everythng in it
- di Frank, 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5The version does not start my downloads automatically, in previous versions when I always downloaded it automatically came out, at this moment I get the one from the firefox browser and not the Downthemall. espero que puedan ayudarme.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 anni faIt does start downloads automatically, unless you configured it not to (having used Add paused and then selected to remember this decision). Or you might be expering a bug, in which case I suggest you file an issue here: https://github.com/downthemall/downthemall/issues
- di Utente Firefox 13009412, 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5I'm glad it's back, but I'm not happy about how limited it is in functionality, now.
Would it be possible to have the ability to overwrite, skip files and truncate if there was a "native client" to do the filesystem stuff? (Like in External Application Button: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/external-application/)
Works quite well for the other addon, and I would gladly install it to get more of the original functionality back since no other downloader can quite match DTA!.
- di Utente Firefox 15286330, 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5Please add the option to skip the file if it is already downloaded. Also, I don't see the ability to set where to download files. I'm glad you're working on the add-on again. It's great news :-)
- di onesolo2, 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5I don't know if I have a bug or not, tried all betas since beta 2, but when I try to click to download a file, I don't get a DTA download dialog box like it used before with old firefox versions. Can DTA capture or not download links?!
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 anni faThis is a feature that DownThemAll! cannot implement as it is not possible in WebExtensions.
Nothing we can do about it; mozilla would have to add something that allows WebExtensions to integrate in the Save As window like that.