- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 16777060, 3 anni facomme DWHelper les éditeurs de ce truc on du fumer des produits radioactifs...Interface nul, totalement débille, confuse, incompréhensible, une véritable usine a gaz....qui ne sert donc que a perdre sont temps..a fuire également !
- Valutata 1 su 5di 8rokn8on3, 3 anni faWhy?! What is this garbage, "Absolute paths for subfolders are not supported by browsers"?! What the ...?! >:( If the user provides a full path (folder) and an existing path (folder) for the downloads, put the downloads in that folder. >:( A user should not have to search for help or second guess how to use any program, plugin, addon, etc. This is bad UI and bad UX. I am not the only user who is frustrated with this. No, I cannot and will not recommend this addon to friends or colleagues. >:(
- Valutata 1 su 5di FirefoxUser72345, 3 anni faWhen you have used an Extension for YEARS it is not nice when they dump you. There are tens of thousands of legacy users of Firefox left stranded by this developer, how hard would it have been to keep one legacy version of this extension on older versions screen.
- Valutata 1 su 5di titule, 3 anni faVery poor usability.
Tried google takout to download my pictures which they delivered in 13 download links (all zips). Could not find ONE of them with DTA. Instead I got a "download manager" with 31 downloads that have such useful names like "index" or "download" where the URLs are not visible. There is a short pop up when you click on the name with the URL truncated to a totally useless string ("https://takeout.google.com/takeout/...") you cant even copy .
I have no hope that this add-on will transform into something useful in the next year, so I de-installed it.
- Valutata 1 su 5di highlandhoh3, 3 anni faHave not been able to download anything other an a one page of thumbs that I was trying to download the pictures from. Never had problems with the old version. Where are the detailed instructions about how to use the software? You get a lot of choices, but what do they all mean?????????????? Frustrating.
- Valutata 1 su 5di dr_white, 3 anni faI've tried the new DTA with the latest main versions of Firefox and Waterfox and it doesn't intercept ANY download commands. Even right-clicking and choosing "add download" doesn't populate the pop-up with any information.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 15475630, 3 anni faNo sirve para nada. Lo único que descarga es ¡la página web!, pero no descarga ningún vídeo. Al intentar abrir el documento descargado, me envía a una página en negro que me exige desactivar AdBlock, pese a que no lo tengo instalado. UNA PORQUERÍA.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 16255010, 3 anni faI installed this addon for one reason only, because I read that it can rename a downladed file if there is already a file with the same name in the folder. Great! (the brilliant Firefoxers didn't think of that for downloads, while Opera did). Except in this extension I cannot chose the folder where I want to download my files! UNBELIEVABLE!!! How is it even possible to leave out such a basic function?
- Valutata 1 su 5di V., 3 anni faI remember the old dta, and I remember the old website of dta, where author criticized mozilla for pushing anti-user policies, for screwing people by selling their data, for taking away proper addons, and then screwing them again with addon signing. I remember when he told that he won't bother with castrated web extensions because web ext dta won't be dta. And sure it isn't - half of essential features are not there - no proper resume download, no multi-threaded downloads, no saving anywhere on disk, no skip on existing file. And sometimes it just "loses" downloads from list randomly on clearing finished or resuming or other actions.
The funny part is how he deleted all of the above critique of mozilla, instantly got recommended badge, and made extension for chrome, which he again claimed he will never bother with. So here you have it - no pride and welcome to the botnet.
- Valutata 1 su 5di noname, 3 anni fasorry...this is not "downthemall"...can not change folder for downloads...it generel save all at: user/download...it dont load all files..is only a little bit better "normal downloadmanager" ...but this exist houndreds...is fucking shit now...deleted
- Valutata 1 su 5di JEGR, 3 anni faMe gustaba mucho usarlo (era de 5 estrellas), pero actualmente lo tengo instalado pero no lo puedo usar. No aparece en el menú cuando voy a hacer una descarga, y no encuentro cómo usarlo.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13482431, 4 anni faAbsolutely worthless add-on, I have no idea what people see in this, if I have to add a link manually for each download, might as well just click on them and have them download, I don't need a queue for that.
It can't even do a simple recursive link handling where it should be drilling down.
The interface is clumsy, the UI is a nightmare and should be used as an example of HOW NOT TO design a UI.
Garbage add-on, hope you weren't trying to harvest whatever info you are getting out of our browsers.