- di Utente Firefox 14481203, 3 anni faValutata 5 su 5This is the most effective add-ons when it comes to downloading stubborn embedded audio on using Firefox. I tried series of add-ons with high recommendations but non was able to do it. I am really happy for this!
My advice is for you to advertise this add-on on many forum because many people don't know that this wonderful stuff exists. Make comments on forums like quora, NAIRALAND, and other sites hosted found on google
- di Skevos Mavros, 3 anni faValutata 5 su 5So far so good - it scans a page for links, even an RSS XML page of links to a podcast's episodes, and lets me download them. The ability to shift-select a subset of links would be handy, but other than that - it just works!
- di Utente Firefox 13967481, 4 anni faValutata 5 su 5Exactly what i was looking for!
But it has a bug and i would really love to see it getting fixed soon.
If you use a custom extension like "jpg" because in the list is only "jpeg", then after downloading the files they will be in the downloads folder with the name "download" and no file extension.
So after downloading 20 images you end up with "download(1)" ... "download(20)".
If these at least had .jpg in the end would be great :)
Also sometimes it doesnt download the images and gets stuck ('pending downloads'), a second try would set all downloads complete which raises the question what went wrong the first attempt.
-- edit --
win10 / firefox was clean install since i use chrome for dev
i can't reproduce it either, the site seems not to want me to scrape their images and changed their image link behaviour. Nvm then, i tested the custom suffix feature on a major tech site and it worked. no bugs.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 4 anni faThanks for the review and with respect to issues:
#1. Downloaded files being saved like download(1) download(2) etc..
Could you check on this thread - it requires some plugins to be removed - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1200035
and let me know if it solves the issue. If it persists you can let me know the webpage which has this issue and if you are on Windows?
#2. Downloads not being completed - pending downloads
Throttling should help. Will soon get this addressed in next version.
- di kido.resuri, 4 anni faValutata 5 su 5Great extension! It would be even more better if the user could set the download folder. If Firefox is set to ask for the download location each time, the plugin's downloads' location is always asked, resulting in a crash-like state when downloading many items. Please add an option to download to a specific folder and don't ask the location when downloading.
- di Utente Firefox 13827150, 4 anni faValutata 5 su 5Grossartig, weil einfach und stabil. Alle PDF-Files einer Website mit einem einzigen Klick downloaden, super. Klappt auch mit allen docx-files, xls-files usw. Genau was ich gesucht hatte. Vielen Dank dafür.