- di Utente Firefox 16824237, 4 giorni faValutata 5 su 5Amazing little badass! It's one of these things that make you think: "how the heck could I live without it?" My only complaint is that it doesn't show up in the GUI bar, next to other addons and web address bar, so I have to go to the Firefox addons menu to change any setting for the addon. But I guess for some people it actually can be the advantage, cuz GUI is less cluttered. I like cluttered GUIs, it's just me :P
I really want to thank the dev(s)!
- di Princess, 3 mesi faValutata 4 su 5It works great but on Twitter, it downloads images without a file extension.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 mesi faCertainly a fair remark, though just for clarity I'd like to point out this is simply the nature of twitter's image hosting/linking, not a shortcoming in the addon. File extensions are a mere semantic convention and mostly only relevant in filesystems for human users. In HTTP-hosted resources, they're a mere courtesy a server/URL can decide not to offer. Other websites will similarly not include a file extension, and there's little an addon or browser can do about it (especially in firefox, which still doesn't implement filename manipulation for addons).
I just checked again, and the file extension could be derived from other data in twitter's URLs, but it would require both the missing renaming implementation in firefox as well as special handling code in my addon just for twitter. The latter I indeed choose not to implement, even for the chrome-based browsers that would support it. :)
- di Daniel, 5 mesi faValutata 5 su 5Excelente complemente, mi favorito para descargar imagenes. Pero me gustaria poder descargar sin estar haciendo click, solo con poner el puntero sobre el icono que automaticamente lo descarge. Para el otro usuario que pregunto sobre instagram, si funciona bien, solamente debe complementarlo con otra extencion mas y funciona perfecto.
- di Utente Firefox 14944271, 6 mesi faValutata 3 su 5How can I get the double click download working?
And how could the hover arrow be shown on images only instead in the middle of the page?
Edit: Alright, thank you very much!
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 6 mesi faYou may need to reload a page the first time after installing this addon. Double-clicking a regular image just works by itself (note that not everything that looks like a regular image on your screen will be detected as such, but the vast majority will be). The hover button also does not just show in the middle of the page in normal circumstances. but on an image. If this is your experience, you're testing it on just 1 website, and one that happens to do odd things this addon can't support with images. Please try it on other sites too before judging, or open a ticket on gitlab (or email me) and at least link me to the page so I can have a look.
- di MX, 9 mesi faValutata 3 su 5Debería de dejar descargar las imágenes de instagram, al menos en Firefox, ya que la forma de descargar las imágenes de la pagina web, no es muy complicado si se accede a la información de la pagina web.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 9 mesi faAssuming the translation by google is correct: I won't build site-specific support into this tool. It's meant to be a generic image downloader that works well on sites with conventional HTML structures that expose images in an accessible way. Instagram is one of those sites with overly complicated, image-hiding webpage structures. I find a 2-star rating just for not working well on instagram a bit superficial since there's so much more to this addon and it works fine on most websites, but ok.