- Valutata 5 su 5di DigitalNomad, 3 anni faThe most recent update March 2019 has me loving this services even more! With custom email options I have completely cleaned up my inbox. Not your standard password manager - it's better.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14578461, 4 anni faBlur used to work better. Now, I guess they have a cash cow and do not support it anymore. Far too often when I bring up my browser, Blur fails to load, nor can I open the app itself. I contacted support they said to disable other extensions. I tried that, but that did not work either. Not sure if they just don't care anymore or they made some money and never cared. Regardless, looking for a better product, one that works.Hi there - thanks for the feedback. We've released Blur v. 8.1 in June 2019 which should have resolved any open issues that you were experiencing. If you continue to have issues please email us directly at blur-support[at]getabine[dot]com so that we can assist you with your account.
- Valutata 1 su 5di FireFox User, 4 anni faThis company recently had its database and everyone's usernames and passwords exploited by hackers. Do NOT use this irresponsible company and software with your USERNAMES and PASSWORDS. They claim to be a security / privacy related company and yet can't secure or protect anything, not even their own databases with everyone's credentials on...SHOCKING!!! AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 4 anni faHi there - our notice about the potential exposure of some information about some Blur users is at https://www.abine.com/blog/2018/blur-security-update/. Please contact us at blur-support [at] getabine [dot] com with any questions or for assistance
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 13885244, 4 anni faThis is an excellent service. Could not live without them. True is that they had a break in recently but the way they handled that info-wise does that my trust for these people is still rock solid.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14518750, 4 anni faI'm making all my passwords now, after the breach of the Blur accounts in Dec. 2018. I don't want them making up passwords and then telling me i can use Last Pass to make up all new passwords. How do i know they can protect my account from future breaches?Hi there - our notice about the potential exposure of some information about some Blur users is at https://www.abine.com/blog/2018/blur-security-update/. Please contact us at blur-support [at] getabine [dot] com with any questions or for assistance.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 14484056, 4 anni faI like Blur very much. I have many masked email accounts which work well and like the credit card feature. Blur on my android phone is cumbersome to use however. Otherwise the rating would be a 5.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 14473549, 4 anni faDoesn't work for all logins. Not working for ebay login https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&ru=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2FThanks for the support! If you ever have login issues with a specific site, just email us directly at blur-support[at]getabine[dot]com so we can resolve the issue ASAP.