- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 14984399, 3 anni faI'm concerned, because googletagmanager.com is not blocked anymore. On the one hand, I can understand the arguments , as Google Tag Manager is not a tracker itself, and it's fine for me to unblock it. BUT the domain googletagmanager.com is also used to serve retargeting scripts and Google Ad scripts. This aspect is not mentioned at all in the discussion , which worries me even more!
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14783570, 3 anni faDid not make pages load any faster than before. Also, breaks all google sites - content in drive, youtube, etc does not show up and when I got to a google doc by having a link directly sent, I could not type anything.This is very strange behavior, definitely not normal and we can't reproduce. Any details you could send to firstname.lastname@example.org would be appreciated. Thank you.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 13574850, 3 anni faFor an extension that's supposed to be about privacy, the fact that the permissions have changed to now require "unlimited storage of client side data" is incredibly suspicious.We did not change the permission on our end. Also, we collect zero data (except if you explicitly volunteer it, like if you send us an email). Our entire business is protecting your privacy, we don't make any money on your data. In order to block trackers on websites you visit we need the permissions we ask for, unfortunately.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14739314, 3 anni faWhy do you not have options - this new update caches pages - and I don't want that - sure, some might - hence the need for choices.
so - uninstalled.
- Valutata 2 su 5di ononoma, 3 anni faWould be great but often "forgets" what I whitelisted on FF. No problem w/Opera or Chrome, but I don't want to use them as they're less secure. Since I disabled this on FF opening browser is faster because my home page isn't blacklisted by this ext. Yes, I even whitelisted my homepage in FF options. Running Windows. Give me a solution and I'll gladly change my review. Using other quality priv/sec ext.s so not flying naked, but this was, could be a nice layer. Yeah, I saw the instructions about installing it before other P&S ext.s. Still "forgets". This is review is meant to be constructive, not negative. I know these ext.s are hard work.Really appreciate the feedback and we are looking into a solution to these issues. Would be great to have more details about "forgetting" whitelisting. Is this happening between sessions, for example. Any more details sent to email@example.com would be appreciated. Thank you.