- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14178089, 3 anni faNot working properly since firefox 78. Blocks firefox from freeing up free memory - you can have 2+ GB of used memory after closing all tabs except for one, while in 77 (and previous versions) memory was freed until ~1GB was left.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Peter Kehl, 3 anni faIt freezes my Firefox at startup. I have over 3000 (three thousand) tabs. Normally Firefox takes 10-15 seconds to start. But with Disconnect it was hanging for several minutes!
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14783570, 5 anni faDid not make pages load any faster than before. Also, breaks all google sites - content in drive, youtube, etc does not show up and when I got to a google doc by having a link directly sent, I could not type anything.This is very strange behavior, definitely not normal and we can't reproduce. Any details you could send to firstname.lastname@example.org would be appreciated. Thank you.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14739314, 5 anni faWhy do you not have options - this new update caches pages - and I don't want that - sure, some might - hence the need for choices.
so - uninstalled.
- Valutata 1 su 5di SlidingHorn, 5 anni faDeceptive licensing, dead project (no updates in over a year), and does not play nicely with other privacy enhancing add-ons.We are updating the protection lists regularly and have also updated the extension. Not dead. Also what deceptive licensing practices are you alleging?
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14112306, 5 anni faAfter a while the Disconnect icon turns to a jigsaw icon. That does Firefox incapable to connect any site. I don't know what happens but it's grazy!
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14053565, 6 anni faUsed it for 2 years, but now it started collecting data and sending it back to their server. Something has changed and it's different to before. Basically, now it's spyware. So, beware, monitor outgoing traffic from your PC.