Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 5 anni fa
That is certainly not normal behavior for the extension. If you have the opportunity, please email our support team with a screenshot of the "View and manage requests" label that you are seeing as this is the first we've heard of that. You can reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- di StefanKork, 2 mesi faValutata 1 su 5In Firefox 94.0.1 Disconnect does not block websites initially. The icon stays inactive (grey).
You have to press F5 on EACH website to activate disconnect
So , nearly useless at the moment
- di Utente Firefox 17098750, 3 mesi faValutata 1 su 5I see the same problems AG is having, namely causing ebay to render incorrectly. I disabled/reenabled all installed extensions one by one and found that ebay is ok without Disconnect active. And like AG said, it's too bad as I've used this add-on for years now but this ebay bug is a dealbreaker. Here's to hoping the problem will be resolved in a future release.
- di AG, 3 mesi faValutata 1 su 5It seemed helpful for years, but just recently has been causing a lot of problems with eBay and Facebook.
Development doesn't seem to be keeping up with some of the major players, which is understandable given their manpower resources, but I feel I can no longer endorse this add-on.
I hope the Devs can turn things around.
- di JanTheMan, 5 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Nice addon, one bug I faced though: Going to ebay the addon seems to block some css/js. You see it after you search anything. It breaks the whole page so to say. Clearing cache doesn't help. After disabling the addon it solves the problem.
- di rfg, 7 mesi faValutata 1 su 5J'ai dû le désinstaller parce que j'ai eu des problèmes en même temps. Il me semble qu'il y a des incompatibilités avec pas mal d'autres extensions. J'espère que je serais remboursé, parce qu'au début j'étais vraiment optimiste et j'ai été généreux.. Et puis, je ne vois pas l'utilité de savoir que je suis pisté, le problème c'est d'être protégé.