di Utente Firefox 13574850, 3 anni fa
Valutata 2 su 5
For an extension that's supposed to be about privacy, the fact that the permissions have changed to now require "unlimited storage of client side data" is incredibly suspicious.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 anni fa
We did not change the permission on our end. Also, we collect zero data (except if you explicitly volunteer it, like if you send us an email). Our entire business is protecting your privacy, we don't make any money on your data. In order to block trackers on websites you visit we need the permissions we ask for, unfortunately.
- di StefanKork, 2 mesi faValutata 1 su 5In Firefox 94.0.1 Disconnect does not block websites initially. The icon stays inactive (grey).
You have to press F5 on EACH website to activate disconnect
So , nearly useless at the moment
- di Utente Firefox 17098750, 3 mesi faValutata 1 su 5I see the same problems AG is having, namely causing ebay to render incorrectly. I disabled/reenabled all installed extensions one by one and found that ebay is ok without Disconnect active. And like AG said, it's too bad as I've used this add-on for years now but this ebay bug is a dealbreaker. Here's to hoping the problem will be resolved in a future release.
- di AG, 3 mesi faValutata 1 su 5It seemed helpful for years, but just recently has been causing a lot of problems with eBay and Facebook.
Development doesn't seem to be keeping up with some of the major players, which is understandable given their manpower resources, but I feel I can no longer endorse this add-on.
I hope the Devs can turn things around.
- di JanTheMan, 5 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Nice addon, one bug I faced though: Going to ebay the addon seems to block some css/js. You see it after you search anything. It breaks the whole page so to say. Clearing cache doesn't help. After disabling the addon it solves the problem.
- di rfg, 7 mesi faValutata 1 su 5J'ai dû le désinstaller parce que j'ai eu des problèmes en même temps. Il me semble qu'il y a des incompatibilités avec pas mal d'autres extensions. J'espère que je serais remboursé, parce qu'au début j'étais vraiment optimiste et j'ai été généreux.. Et puis, je ne vois pas l'utilité de savoir que je suis pisté, le problème c'est d'être protégé.