- di Broffrey, 15 giorni faValutata 1 su 5Avoid this kind of extensions that can collect what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific seller instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that?
Mind again before addin browser extensions!
- di Utente Firefox 12654036, un anno faValutata 1 su 5One star because you set a permission to other sites different than Aliexpress. Why do you need access to:
If your extension is only to get discounts at Aliexpress? This is shady.
- di cedL37, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5on 04/27/2020 I asked for a refund of $ 12 with an amazon card. I never got this card, it's a scam this thing.
le 27/04/2020 j'ai demandé un remboursement de 12$ en carte amazon. Je n'ai jamais recu cette carte, c'est une arnaque cette chose.
- di Utente Firefox 15191875, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Don't trust this...Stop working after you reach 4.96$ ...so , you can't get any money back
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 anni faHi friend, the cashback will be counted in usually after 2 weeks once you receive your shopping items. So please be patient. If the problem still exists, could you send us your account email to firstname.lastname@example.org? It helps us to check the problem. Thanks.
- di Paul C, 3 anni faValutata 5 su 5It's not often when an app promises to put money in my pocket that I don't regret the experience. So far this has been a pleasant exception. I've earned 4%back on my purchases without hassle or unecessary effort. Thank you!