- Valutata 1 su 5di Broffrey, 7 mesi faAvoid this kind of extensions that can collect what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific seller instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that?
Mind again before addin browser extensions!
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 12654036, 2 anni faOne star because you set a permission to other sites different than Aliexpress. Why do you need access to:
If your extension is only to get discounts at Aliexpress? This is shady.
- Valutata 1 su 5di cedL37, 2 anni faon 04/27/2020 I asked for a refund of $ 12 with an amazon card. I never got this card, it's a scam this thing.
le 27/04/2020 j'ai demandé un remboursement de 12$ en carte amazon. Je n'ai jamais recu cette carte, c'est une arnaque cette chose.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 15191875, 3 anni faDon't trust this...Stop working after you reach 4.96$ ...so , you can't get any money back
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 anni faHi friend, the cashback will be counted in usually after 2 weeks once you receive your shopping items. So please be patient. If the problem still exists, could you send us your account email to firstname.lastname@example.org? It helps us to check the problem. Thanks.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Paul C, 4 anni faIt's not often when an app promises to put money in my pocket that I don't regret the experience. So far this has been a pleasant exception. I've earned 4%back on my purchases without hassle or unecessary effort. Thank you!