- di Utente Firefox 15117909, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5Love this especially low memory usage and controls to change colors but I do wish for just a click save option to change background color as I use grey for day and black for night due to lasik surgery.
- di Utente Firefox 14470194, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5Since 2 day, the plugin is detected withiut signature and it does'nt work now! I tried ti reonstall but a message of corruption is display on the addon page. Can you help me?
- di Utente Firefox 12539303, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5Great addon but it could be better.
As a developer I personally find the extreme dark / extreme light contrast a bit tiring.
I customized the default theme to look more like intellij dracula (grey background, washed out foreground).
Would be cool if there would be a drop-down with several predefined dark-theme variations (e.g. several shades of dark)
- di Mx, 4 anni faValutata 4 su 5Best Dark Addon i could find, but there is 1 thing that i dislike, white flashes whenever i open or reload a page. Is there a way to make firefox default background black while keeping this addon?
- di Utente Firefox 14293684, 4 anni faValutata 4 su 5Very Good. I love it however, I feel somethings could be better.
1. On the Google homepage, the images for the Google Apps, do not appear. However, if you Invert the Google homepage it appears. Not sure why this is happening but I just use invert, but some of the Google search functionality doesn't work if you use invert. [Scores of sports (NFL) wont appear if you search and click more games]
2. I would love it even more if instead of Enabling Dark backgrounds for all webpages and then disable the ones you don't. What if you could Disable it globally and only enable it for the webpages you want. Pretty minor and might not be necessary, but thought it might be a cool option.
3. An option to export settings and webpages you disabled.
also, I did run into a glitch, a webpages stayed dark even when I had it disabled. I removed the Add-on, and the webpage was still dark. I had to Refresh my Firefox, and then it went back to normal, reinstalled the add-ons and disabled it for that page and it was fixed. That's it, good job.