- di James, 2 mesi faValutata 5 su 5I love this extension and I use it quite a lot. Here is some feedback: I would like to have the option to copy the tabs in reverse order. Since firefox opens tabs sequentially, if you open an url list automatically, for instance, from excel, then you get the tabs in reversed order.
- di jpinto0, un anno faValutata 5 su 5Great extension, works like a charm, only missing a feature: the option to copy selected tab url's instead of all tabs. Would it be possible to consider adding this? For the rest, it's really useful and saves a lot of work. Thanks.
- di Utente Firefox 15989908, un anno faValutata 5 su 5Add-on works as stated. I admit I am late to this particular set of add-ons but to install one and it works phenomenally well right after installation is nice.
- di smaragdus, un anno faValutata 4 su 5This extension can be further improved if the developer adds a new option- 'Tabs to copy' - 'Current tab'- in most cases I need to copy just the current tab in preferred format. Additional improvement would be context menu integration with sub-menus so that the users would have different copy choices from Copy All Tab Urls context menu with its sub-menus.
- di Utente Firefox 15167058, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5UPDATE: 10/25/2019
Editor Fixed it, Thank you.
I use this extension for Excel Spreadsheets when referencing links, very useful.
All previous complaints are fixed. Thank you Michele Pezza.
As of Ver 2.0.1 updated on Jul 19, 2019.
This thing is broken.
Use to be 1-click, has a fast dropdown dialog box showing all the links copied in Que (which can then be re-highlighted and selectively copied again) and pasted in a MS notepad/Notepad++ in a Column.
As of Ver 2.0.1, now its 1-click, don't see what I copy until I paste, and when i paste on Notepad/Notepad++, all the links/URLs/tiles are glued together likes its one line.
CopyLinks++ by Michele Pezza seems to be working like the old version (without the dialog box) of this one as of now.
Microsoft Windows 10 Home Ver.1803, Firefox 68.0.1 (64bit)
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 anni faYou got all url glued together in one line it is a bug. Could you please let me know you operating system?
About the dialog box I decided to eliminate it to add funcionalities but you can use the old version of extension disabling the automatic update checkbox in about:addons > Copy all tab urls > extension details
- di Utente Firefox 12813342, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5This is a good extension and I use it a lot.
As some other reviews also mention, it would be even more useful if it were possible to only include the tabs in the current window.
This feature is very easy to add and I'm not sure why the developer hasn't added it yet. I'm working on creating my own extension.