- di Shubh, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Really complicated to use & seems like it didn't work the way I set its rules.
There are other better alternatives like Forget Me Not
- di Upjohn, 6 mesi faValutata 1 su 5This addon would be great if it was not such a disaster in UX. It's my second time when I delete all cache instead of deleting only data for the current site.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 6 mesi faNot sure what area you are referring to. Please open a new issue via https://github.com/Cookie-AutoDelete/Cookie-AutoDelete/issues/new/choose so that it may be resolved sooner.
- di Saenko, 8 mesi faValutata 1 su 53.5.1 - the broom continues to live its own life ... I'm tired ...
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 8 mesi faLocalization are handled by the community here: https://crowdin.com/project/cookie-autodelete. Feel free to contribute there. As for the other item, please open a support issue through our github repository here here: https://github.com/Cookie-AutoDelete/Cookie-AutoDelete/issues/new/choose
- di Utente Firefox 14669454, 9 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Der ganze "Mist" leider nur in Englisch! Nichts für alte Menschen ohne Englischkenntnisse!
- di Utente Firefox 14565419, un anno faValutata 1 su 5You decide to pop up a tab, disrupting my presentation for no other reason than to ask me to review your plugin? You get 1 star. DON'T POP UP ANYTHING. EVER.
- di anonymous-dev, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5I tried to add aliexpress to white or gray list. Extension deleted all cookies from all sites except aliexpress! I need to auto clean cookies only from one site.There is no blacklist yet to remove specific domains. Feel free to contribute by going through GitHub issues and react to the requests to support the feature being added.
- di The Dude, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5A good idea botched by the fact that it doesn't work properly - indexeddb from several sites is not being deleted, only regular cookies are.
In fact, if you enable the IndexedDB option in settings, it will do much worse than that - cookies will pop up from every site visited, effectively doing the opposite of what it's supposed to do. Beware, users!
- di Utente Firefox 15192885, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5This was my go to extenstion for clearing cookies after closing a tab. A recent update has rendered this extension useless. It barely clears any cookies anymore.
- di Utente Firefox 13260415, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Crap.
I'd like to see all cookies, but this addon shows only domain (doesn't show cookies) of one site which i'm watching. This addon would be much better if it showed all cookies (not only domains) of all visited sites after last clearing.
- di Utente Firefox 13221270, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Too much permissions, basically non-working whitelist making you log out of useful websites you need, meh...
- di malau, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5I'm sick and tired of whitelisting Youtube/google/Steam etc etc, only to have to effing sign in EVERY damn time ! I'd sooner have a bazillion tracking cookies than have to login to ever website every time because this extension no longer works.
- di christian93, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5Useless when you open consecutive sites on the same tab. You MUST close a tab to be effective. What about deleting cookies when a site is no longer active ?. That´s the trick.