Fai attenzione alle vecchie versioni!
Queste versioni sono visualizzate solo per scopo di test e archivio. Dovresti sempre utilizzare l’ultima versione di un componente aggiuntivo.
Fixed filename validation in Linux/OS X.
Fixed issues saving using the %ALT format string when there is no alt text.
Fixed issue saving from a menu item that use the 'Save image as' dialog.
Updated code to reflect changes to nsITreeView in FF22.
Updated settings Treeview. Now supports drag/drop, container expand/collapse and better path validation.
New context menu items to open "Save As" dialog and settings dialog.
Added option to build menu from a selected path.
Added option to display save notification in status bar.
(Bug fix) Menu labels are automatically generated from a newly selected path only if the existing label is empty.
(Bug fix) Fixed typo and removed unbalanced parenthesis from en-US locale.
(Bug Fix) Fix support for Unicode characters in menu label, path and prefix values ((My bad)).
Note: Unfortunately this is going to wipe your current menu settings, my apologies. Hopefully the introduction of submenu's will smooth things over <3 <3.
(Bug Fix) Fixed manifest registration load issue for older versions of Firefox (< Gecko 10.0).
(Bug Fix) Fixed save issue for older versions of Firefox (< Gecko 9.0).
* Preference dialog moved to the add-on manager screen.
* New preference added, "Save links (not just images)" ((Experimental)).
* Updated minimum version requirement changed to 7.0.
* (Bug fix) Now correctly dealing with Content-Disposition HTTP header.
* (Bug fix) Fixed issues with older versions of Firefox were not saving files correctly.
* (Bug fix) Fixed issue with images and links containing GET/CGI parameters in URL string.
* Included a new option to turn off these prompt notifications in the preferences.
* Fixed event propagation issue during quick save.