- Valutata 2 su 5Doesn't work as shown in the extension page screen shot. Only the selected tab is colored randomly. The bookmarks and address bar rows are also colored with the same random color.
- Valutata 1 su 5Still not working properly.
- Valutata 1 su 5Not working at all properly in Quantum Firefox 58. It was GREAT in pre Quantum Firefox. I loved how it gave different colors to different tabs, because with this simple feature, I could much more easily see, & manage, working with lots of multiple open tabs.
In Quantum 58, it doesn't work that way at all. It just creates a weird color spread collage, which all tabs get uniformly. It sits there, and does that & nothing else. The homepage to alter settings is confusing, and doesn't seem to help at all. In the old preQuantum version, it would simply give a different pleasant color to each tab top header, so it was easy to find different tabs, and organize them. This version is totally different, and careless and distracting, unsettling, and dreary. I've disabled this, because it is nothing like the old ColorfulTabs in preQuantum Firefox. If it gets fixed, and works like it used to, I'll be happy to enable it & use it all the time. But this version, no, it creates more visual clutter, rather than organizing my tabs properly, so it does the OPPOSITE of what I'm looking for.
- Valutata 1 su 5I want to remove this from Firefox & can't find where to do it.
- Valutata 5 su 5Tabs were colored last year. Do that again please.
- Valutata 1 su 5Colorfull tabs latest update wipes out any attempt to use a theme. If you like a plain white theme i guess that's not too bad. Very disappointing to me though as I like color in my themes. I've used ColorFull Tabs for DECADES without a problem. Until now. A real shame I've had to delete it. I liked it when it worked.
- Valutata 5 su 5Ich liebe ColorfulTabs wegen den schönen Farben und weil man damit die einzelnen Tabs gut unterscheiden kann.
- Valutata 1 su 5Ne fonctionne plus avec Firefox 58 Dommage
- Valutata 1 su 5The Colorfultabs is terrible. I does NOT work like the old Colorfultabs. It colors the whole top of the page instead of just the tabs. Also they just change the color of everything with every other tab. I am so disappointed. I never asked for Firefox Quantum. My first impression? I HATE IT!
- Valutata 1 su 5Sucks, only adds a color to the current open tab, and no other tab. Not what it once was!
- Valutata 1 su 5This is a sorry replacement for the beautiful original colorful tabs. I am uninstalling it. It is so very ugly.
- Valutata 1 su 5I had all the good will of the world to love this addon, BUT... it doesn't even get 2 km away from the genius of the original ColorfulTabs.
Most irritating problem is that every tab changes also the main theme of the browser to the tab's color, making difficult to read out menus etc, and undoing theme selection.
Sorry, but, so far, it SUCKS.
- Valutata 5 su 5good!
- Valutata 1 su 5Lixo, lixo, lixo.
Desde o FF 57 o addon que era o melhor existente para colorir as tabs deixou de funcionar.
Fez uma versão beta mas é um lixo, apenas pinta a current tab com uma cor aleatória sujando todo o resto da base.
Horrível, horrível, horrível.
- Valutata 1 su 5This just ads a random color to only the current open tab, and no other tab. The Color reverts to default when switching between tabs. This is a useless addon, as this does not help to differentiate the tabs that are opened. This is not the FabTabs replacement that i seek.
- Valutata 1 su 5Just not working like the older version that I liked so well; now only colors the active tab; quite useless as such.
- Valutata 1 su 5Sadly not compatible with Tree Style Tabs. Seems like it's not working as well as it used to with normal tabs either. Probably not fully compatible with Quantum yet.
- Valutata 3 su 5Experiencing trouble. Only the active tab is colored, not the others. FF 58 on Xubuntu 16.04
- Valutata 5 su 5A tried-and-true go-to for FF
- Valutata 4 su 5One of the nicest improvements to Firefox