- Valutata 5 su 5di mimteatr, 5 anni faHey, was great till a week ago, now it doesn't appear on right-click drop-down menu, maybe because of Firefox updates?
Update! I installed it again (over the previous one, without uninstalling and reinstalling) and now it appears...!
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 12255157, 5 anni faWith version 5.5.2 it was possible to set the location of the data source - this seems to no longer be available in v6.0 - this was a useful feature as I could use a common file for both Firefox and Thunderbird text clippings. Is there any chance of putting this option back in (assuming that I haven't overlooked the obvious).
6.12.2017 Thank you for your response, I look forward to being able to use the same file for both applications again.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Raewyn, 5 anni faMy Favourite Add-on.
Thank you for the updated add-on and for releasing it so quickly after Firefox 57. It works well on Windows 7 and everything still works the same for me. I never did use the shortcut keys as I always right-clicked and went from there. No problems finding my old clippings. Very easy to use. This add-on is definitely a keeper.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 13471454, 5 anni faThis is the link that will take you to where Clippings backup files are stored in Firefox Profiles--
Feeling much better this morning...
- Valutata 5 su 5di Tacsipacsi, 5 anni faReally useful, I use it every day. I'm also very happy because I couldn't imagine that this can be rewritten as a WebExtension. The Clippings Manager UI looks way worse than in the legacy version, but that's WebExtension. :( The only thing I miss is a link from the options page to the Clippings Manager. It can be reached from the context menu and the toolbar icon, but it would be logical to link it from the options. (I had the Clippings icon in the menu where I could access it when I needed once a year. Until now, because extension icons can no longer be put in the main menu, only in another, which means I can't save an icon place with moving Clippings in that menu. So I decided to remove the icon completely from the toolbar.)
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 5 anni faThere never was the ability to open Clippings Manager from extension preferences in previous versions of Clippings. That said, it certainly can be done in a WebExtension. I will consider adding this feature if there is significant user interest.