- di Utente Firefox 14535093, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5An absolutely useful and necessary addition for those who often write e-mails directly in the browser. I'm surprised that Firefox does not have such a built-in function yet...
Mozilla - listen to the users' voice more!
- di Dogger, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5It's a very useful addon, but three problems limit its utility once you have a large number of entries.
1. You can't sort or rearrange items,
2. It has a search window in Organize mode, but you can't search when you're trying to Insert.
3. While inserting, you only see the first fragment of an item. You should be able to see the whole thing when you hover your cursor over it.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 anni faStarting with version 6.1, which was just released, reordering of clippings and folders in Clippings Manager using drag and drop will now be saved, and the ordering will be reflected in the Clippings menu.
- di psychobobas, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5Clippings for Thunderbird is the most important and productivity-enhancing addon I've ever encountered. Essential for people writing many mails a day. Thanks to the developer for updating!
- di Utente Firefox 13843129, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5Would it be possible to speed up showing the window when pressing Alt+Shift+Y?
It used to show up almost instantly in previous versions (maybe lower than version 6) and now it takes almost 1-2 seconds to appear and I use the app quite often and all these waits count altogether.
- di mrbunnylamakins, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5I was enjoying Clippings a lot and was using it the other day till today, when it gave me the message " Clippings won't work in Private Browsing mode, or if the browser privacy settings are too restrictive. Your clippings will not be accessible, and new clippings cannot be created." I have Not changed anything. And why did a page open after restarting Firefox with as if reloaded. Plus the Message "database for storing data from your add-ons is not accessible."
- di Giorgos, 3 anni faValutata 5 su 5Really useful when you have to write the same boring info again and again in various sites.
No need to worry about making typo mistakes by rush when you have to provide your emails, tel numbers, SSN etc.
Nice central management of all texts and import/export features.
I only wish there was a way to sync my clippings with my Android Message Templates app which serves a similar purpose for smartphones or at least a clippings version for the firefox mobile
- di Utente Firefox 14209043, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5I use it to fill in notes at work everyday, a huge time saver!!! Only problem is you cannot reorder the clips to your liking, the feature is there but does not save or function. Exporting and importing is somewhat cumbersome too, but other than that it works great thanks!