di Utente Firefox 14849939, 3 anni fa
Valutata 5 su 5
Clippings stopped working. It says that Firefox could not verify the extension. ( Is a Firefox BUG, waiting for fix from them)
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 anni fa
The Mozilla team is rolling out a fix for Firefox which should resolve the certificate issue affecting all add-ons. See their Twitter feed for details: https://twitter.com/mozamo/status/1124627930301255680
- di Phil, 6 mesi faValutata 5 su 5Since the last update the text / textboxes in the placeholder dialogs are to big and its covering the buttons (OK / Cancel)
Edit: I created a bug report, hope i can help.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 6 mesi faThank you for bringing this up. Could you please open an issue in GitHub for the Clippings project (https://github.com/aecreations/clippings/issues)? Please provide details on Firefox version and operating system, and attach a screen shot. Thanks again!
- di denb10, 6 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Clippings is a very useful extension that works great.
However, I have two negative reviews (that earn it one star less):
1. The choices offered for the predefined "Formatted Date" placeholder are for English speakers only, they are not localized. This is a shame.
2. The setup of the sync clippings helper app requires administrator rights and the synchronization can only be activated by the user who installed the program. As a result, a standard user (who does not have administrator privileges) cannot synchronize his clippings. This is annoying.
Would it be possible to solve these two problems? Thank you!
- di Phillip, 8 mesi faValutata 5 su 5This applet is fantastic. I use SolarWinds helpdesk and hate that SW doesn't have a signature option for ticket comments. Clippings has made it possible for me to quickly insert my custom signature on helpdesk tickets. It took me a bit of work to figure out where the Shortcut Key assignment options were buried (In Clippings Manager -> Tools -> Show/Hide -> Details Pane) but now that I have set up my shortcut key it's a quick 2-keystroke move.
I love it.
- di ethos, 10 mesi faValutata 4 su 5This is a very helpful addon. But it currently requires a standalone tool to realize syncing. Could firefox's built-in sync function be utilized? Thank you !
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 10 mesi faFirefox Sync doesn't have the ability to sync with Thunderbird. If you want to synchronize your clippings with Thunderbird or other Firefox installations, install the Sync Clippings Helper App: https://aecreations.sourceforge.io/clippings/sync.php