Recensione di Brittainblonde
- Valutata 3 su 5di Dewnan, 8 giorni faLocal Storage Data = Firefox Offline Website Data. It does not clean it from the folder 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\user.default\storage\default.
If it did I'd give it 5 stars, so instead of 2 clicks, I go with 3 clicks with FF's built in history cleaner.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Vindikato, 13 giorni faMissing an option *importante for me* : cleanup only for current website (domaine)
- Valutata 5 su 5di Marfield, 3 mesi faWorks great, especially it saves the settings I made on firefox in which other cleaning add-ons does not, and I have to set up its settings every time I re open firefox.
- Valutata 5 su 5di DosBoot, 5 mesi faMircosoft classifies this application as harmful for the Edge web browser, which I personally cannot understand.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 13297159, 6 mesi faDoes NOT remove all cookies, e.g., youtube-nocookie.com 64kb remains in Manage Data despitre multiple attempts to clear it.
- Valutata 1 su 5di GrumpyOldMan, 8 mesi fa"Clear Browsing Data" indicates that it has cleared everything multiple times. When I go to Firefox "Settings-Privacy & Security" I still have cookies and storage items from Google (and occasionally other sites) that must be cleared via Firefox settings.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 8 mesi faPlease read the "Relevant Firefox bugs" section of the extension description. The browsingData API in Firefox has several bugs that may cause improper data removal and data loss.