- di Utente Firefox 15030615, un anno faValutata 2 su 5Yeah, like what the others have said: Totally suspect. This plug-in does not do anything in Firefox. I tried Webex without the plug-in and the web app works fine after you give the proper permissions inside FF.
I later installed the plug-in after I was able to get Webex to work as stated above, and did not notice anything different. What gives?
FYI you need to have WebRTC enabled for WebEx to work properly inside FF. I was having issues of not being able to select my computer's audio (it wasn't even showing up as an option) and I wasn't able to select/see my webcam until I enabled WebRTC.
It also seems like the plug-in was needed before December 2019 in order for Webex to work inside a web browser. I believe with the advance of Firefox and the likes along with the re-writing of the Webex code from Cisco's side, that this plug-in is rendered obsolete. But it still does not make sense as this plug-in was updated on June 1, 2020 at the time of this writing.
- di GLComputing, 3 anni faValutata 2 su 5Slow and clumsy in Windows (have to change the audio settings every time) and won't install at all on the current Android version... Surely Cisco could do better than this?
- di Utente Firefox 13402104, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5Since FF56 I got several presentation errors when I share my FF/ Screen. For example the fonts inside the tabs are not visible anymore, so navigating is not possible. Today I upgraded to Quantum (b13), started with a new profile, installed the Webex-Addons and...boom: The same problem. Am I the only one with this issue? I'm running W10 (64bit).
- di Utente Firefox 6215163, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5Yeah, as someone commented here this really doesn't work on Linux 64bit. Why? Is that so hard? Not to mention 64bit is probably 99% of all Linux desktop installations these days.
- di Jose Mestizo, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5Webex meeting page will keep asking to install addon. If you restart Firefox (54.0.1 (64-bit)) the addon will work and open up the Webex meeting. You have to repeat the process of installing the addon and restarting Firefox for each meeting.
- di Ravi, 5 anni faValutata 2 su 5This add-on stopped working after my latest update of Firefox. It would be great if team fixes it and sends an update for the same.
However it asks me to downgrade to Firefox 51 to 52 which a user would not want
- di Jürgen, 5 anni faValutata 2 su 5It seems that this add-on only works like a charm with the 32bit version of Firefox but not with the 64bit verison. If it is the intention only to support 32bit version then maybe it should be worth to mention it in the description of the add-on.
- di psc83, 5 anni faValutata 2 su 5I currently have Firefox 51.0.1 (64-bit) with the latest version of the webex add-on installed (1.0.5).
Since last add-on update, webex meeting does not launch automatically from within firefox whereas it was working fine with previous version. I now have to download temporary program to launch a webex meeting.